Thread starter
:rofl: Bad shdwghst indeed! Have you wondered whether the two facts are connected?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh, I'm certain the two are directly correlated. Are you really even feigning a love of life if you can't bother with RLETs?? At least I finally got it past 1300 miles after having it for 11 months :biker:Cormanus_imp said::rofl: Bad shdwghst indeed! Have you wondered whether the two facts are connected?
I think if the new owner notices that they have been installed and is pleased, then the Karma will multiply and transfer to the the new owner with the title, and also remain with the amazing previous owner. However, if the new owner thinks it came that way from the factory, then the Karma stays exclusvely with the seller.GoldOxide_imp said:Is the karma the same when the RLETs come pre-installed on the CB? :-/
I think if the new owner notices that they have been installed and is pleased, then the Karma will multiply and transfer to the the new owner with the title, and also remain with the amazing previous owner. However, if the new owner thinks it came that way from the factory, then the Karma stays exclusvely with the seller.Bob750_imp said:I think if the new owner notices that they have been installed and is pleased, then the Karma will multiply and transfer to the the new owner with the title, and also remain with the amazing previous owner. However, if the new owner thinks it came that way from the factory, then the Karma stays exclusvely with the seller.GoldOxide_imp said:Is the karma the same when the RLETs come pre-installed on the CB? :-/
PS (to stay on topic): I just ordered 2 pair--1 for my '17 EX and one for my '74 CB750 K4, whose RLETs had long ago crumbled off...
Rubber things do nothing, get battery as more importantGone in 60_imp said:Dangit. I've never even heard of these things.
But now I need them for some reason.
Bike budget is expended. These rubber things or a new battery.
Decisions...
peterbaron_imp said:Rubber things do nothing, get battery as more importantGone in 60_imp said:Dangit. I've never even heard of these things.
But now I need them for some reason.
Bike budget is expended. These rubber things or a new battery.
Decisions...
Blasphemy!!!! 