Rubber Lever End Thingies

I have recommended to several people that have asked, NOT to retire in Dec thru April. When you are no longer working, the last thing you need is to be imprisoned in the house due to bad weather. You'll want to be able to get out of the house and do stuff everyday, for the first 6 months at least. Like install a set of Rlets on your CB in a nice warm garage.
 
Thread starter
That be good advice for a cold climate, Ferret. It's people who were very engrossed in work and never really had hobbies who find retirement most difficult, I suspect. We have to work at it to find things to replace work.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I have recommended to several people that have asked, NOT to retire in Dec thru April. When you are no longer working, the last thing you need is to be imprisoned in the house due to bad weather. You'll want to be able to get out of the house and do stuff everyday, for the first 6 months at least. Like install a set of Rlets on your CB in a nice warm garage.
Is that what happened? The RLETs got bored in the -8C Canadian winter and decided to bond to the imprisoned CB outside?
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
I have recommended to several people that have asked, NOT to retire in Dec thru April. When you are no longer working, the last thing you need is to be imprisoned in the house due to bad weather. You'll want to be able to get out of the house and do stuff everyday, for the first 6 months at least. Like install a set of Rlets on your CB in a nice warm garage.
Is that what happened? The RLETs got bored in the -8C Canadian winter and decided to bond to the imprisoned CB outside?
No, they did not, here is a 2 bike RLET kit:

f5812a3263a9403fa0268fea034873a7.jpg

:P:D
 
Warning PB: I am on the Dark Side (I think?). I feel the same. The CB has never felt better being in idle storage with the RLETs. That is some strong power there.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Rlets for Harley's ?
:rofl: + :rofl: for each lever
GoldOxide_imp said:
Warning PB: I am on the Dark Side (I think?). I feel the same. The CB has never felt better being in idle storage with the RLETs. That is some strong power there.
Born at 5 AM when still Dark and on Friday, 13th = NO fear/worry
:banana: :D
 
No RLETS = Dark Side

RLETS= CB Padawan no longer.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I have recommended to several people that have asked, NOT to retire in Dec thru April. When you are no longer working, the last thing you need is to be imprisoned in the house due to bad weather. You'll want to be able to get out of the house and do stuff everyday, for the first 6 months at least. Like install a set of Rlets on your CB in a nice warm garage.

I agree with ferret 100%. I retired in the month of February (6 years ago) because I knew spring/riding season was around the corner. I keep a couple of part-time accounting jobs just to keep the mind sharp. Beyond that, it’s either 2 wheels (Goldwing or Cb) or a tennis racket.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
No RLETS = Dark Side

RLETS= CB Padawan no longer.
- - -

I reckon this to be the gospel of the Forum RLET.

To emphasis so I don't forget, and to behold those who open their eyes:

No RLETS = Dark Side
RLETS = Graduate from CB Padawan


- - -

Clear now. :dodgy:
 
Who has actually used their RLETS? I mean, have you prevented your levers causing a scratch on the car door?

Mine worked one time very nicely.
 
Poor little angel is going to fly around in circles with only one wing
 
Back
Top