Rubber Lever End Thingies

Thread starter
:rofl: Bad shdwghst indeed! Have you wondered whether the two facts are connected?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
:rofl: Bad shdwghst indeed! Have you wondered whether the two facts are connected?
Oh, I'm certain the two are directly correlated. Are you really even feigning a love of life if you can't bother with RLETs?? At least I finally got it past 1300 miles after having it for 11 months :biker:

Maybe I'll get my act together and finally order them today!
Edit: got my act together and ordered them :celebrate:
 
Soon, a Padawan no longer you will be.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Is the karma the same when the RLETs come pre-installed on the CB? :-/
I think if the new owner notices that they have been installed and is pleased, then the Karma will multiply and transfer to the the new owner with the title, and also remain with the amazing previous owner. However, if the new owner thinks it came that way from the factory, then the Karma stays exclusvely with the seller.

PS (to stay on topic): I just ordered 2 pair--1 for my '17 EX and one for my '74 CB750 K4, whose RLETs had long ago crumbled off...
 
Bob750_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Is the karma the same when the RLETs come pre-installed on the CB? :-/
I think if the new owner notices that they have been installed and is pleased, then the Karma will multiply and transfer to the the new owner with the title, and also remain with the amazing previous owner. However, if the new owner thinks it came that way from the factory, then the Karma stays exclusvely with the seller.

PS (to stay on topic): I just ordered 2 pair--1 for my '17 EX and one for my '74 CB750 K4, whose RLETs had long ago crumbled off...
I think if the new owner notices that they have been installed and is pleased, then the Karma will multiply and transfer to the the new owner with the title, and also remain with the amazing previous owner. However, if the new owner thinks it came that way from the factory, then the Karma stays exclusvely with the seller.

PS (to stay on topic): I just ordered 2 pair--1 for my '17 EX and one for my '74 CB750 K4, whose RLETs had long ago crumbled off...
I think the Forum just got another RLET expert!
 
That Bob750 seems to be a pretty intuitive fella
 
Dangit. I've never even heard of these things.

But now I need them for some reason.

Bike budget is expended. These rubber things or a new battery.

Decisions...
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Dangit. I've never even heard of these things.

But now I need them for some reason.

Bike budget is expended. These rubber things or a new battery.

Decisions...
Rubber things do nothing, get battery as more important
 
although RLETS are about 4$ each i think...if that.

The real cost comes in the form of the years subtracted from your life when you try to install them the first time.
 
Once RLETS are installed, no longer a Padawan will he be.
 
I've replaced a clutch on an air-cooled BMW.

These should be comparatively easy.
 
Wait, if I just plasti-dip the ends of my levers to simulate the rubber thingees, is that more blasphemous than not having them at all?
 
Padawan, install real ones you must. Shortcuts there are not!
 
I once saw a master install an Rlet in 11 seconds. Nemo...Yoda...one and the same?
 
As long as I'm getting them, if I order a pair for a Triumph, will that make the earth stop turning, and all of us will float away?

Screw the battery, I'm sure it will last a while longer, and I have chargers at both ends of my commute!
 
Strong are the RLETs. Protect the Triumph they will.
 
Back
Top