Rubber Lever End Thingies

Installed the RLETs yesterday. Soapy water and dry hands worked for me, but it wasn't without struggle. Bike sure is faster. So when do I get to know the secret handshake?
 
Another Padawan a CB Master becomes. One of us, now you are. But beware the Sith Lord Redbirds. Strong with the dark side he is.

Ferret will show you the secret handshake at the next rally. You must NOT show Redbirds!!

What are those mirror extenders? I like those.
 
The mirror extenders are SW Motech (info below). Total game changer for me because I am wide and all I could see was my arms in the mirror. These solved the problem completely. Got mine from Twisted Throttle.

SW-MOTECH mirror wideners for right-threaded M10 mirrors (BMW/Ducati/Honda/Kawasaki/KTM/Suzuki/Triumph), 40mm
 
guitar gord_imp said:
Installed the RLETs yesterday. Soapy water and dry hands worked for me, but it wasn't without struggle. Bike sure is faster. So when do I get to know the secret handshake?
and thanks to guitar gord, :angel: another angel gets their wings :thumbsup:
 
From time to time I think about mounting RLETs to my CBF. However, I feel it wouldn't really fit to such a modern motorcycle.

But then, as a kinda batch...
 
Thread starter
I think you should do it, Django.
 
Do it. Do it now!

I put them on the ST. You can put the on the CBF. I would.
 
All kinds of magical things Peter... You just have to believe.
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
no, no, my bike's levers stay naked:excited:
I hope you know what you’re doing.
 
You know some people ignore evacuation orders when a storm is forecast, some people drive around barriers thru high water even when told not to, some people drive around train crossings with the lights flashing and the gate coming down.....some people just like taking chances I suppose.
 
Thread starter
Some of us more cautious types keep a spare set in the shed, just in case.

Have you put them on the FJR, Ferret?
 
No that wasn't Yamahas thing. That was Honda's. I'm afraid on the Yamaha it would be introducing a foreign anti-body and might have quite the opposite effect.
 
Back
Top