Django
Road warrior
Haha! Somebody could not resist. 
It's also page 100....
Dang! I didn't make it at 100.

It's also page 100....
Dang! I didn't make it at 100.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Ben70_imp said:Almost like a milestone!
Regarding Plastidip vs RLETs, do not go down that road. No good can come of it! Be warned.
Ben

^ +1 or fell into friendly trap ..lol..Django_imp said:Haha! Somebody could not resist.
It's also page 100....
Dang! I didn't make it at 100.


:rofl:Lord Popgun_imp said:Notice how Ferret got post 1000? Thats what you can do with moderator super powers I guess. More powerful than even my CB1100Forum Decoder ring. Dang.![]()
^ +1......Rocky_imp said:I haven't been following this thread very much, but decided to go through it and catch up.
I'm still busting a gut at all the humorous comments. Haven't had so many laughs in a long time![]()
![]()

..good luckThe ferret_imp said:wow 1000 posts....amazing. The power of the Rlet!
^ +1 or fell into friendly trap ..lol..peterbaron_imp said:^ +1 or fell into friendly trap ..lol..Django_imp said:Haha! Somebody could not resist.
It's also page 100....
Dang! I didn't make it at 100.![]()
........ here he is, in a lucky hole.....Lord Popgun_imp said:Notice how Ferret got post 1000? Thats what you can do with moderator super powers I guess. More powerful than even my CB1100Forum Decoder ring. Dang.![]()


peterbaron_imp said:^ +1......Rocky_imp said:I haven't been following this thread very much, but decided to go through it and catch up.
I'm still busting a gut at all the humorous comments. Haven't had so many laughs in a long time![]()
![]()
Now after 999, someone can claim 1000..good luck
The ferret_imp said:wow 1000 posts....amazing. The power of the Rlet!
^ +1 or fell into friendly trap ..lol..peterbaron_imp said:^ +1 or fell into friendly trap ..lol..Django_imp said:Haha! Somebody could not resist.
It's also page 100....
Dang! I didn't make it at 100.![]()
........ here he is, in a lucky hole.....Lord Popgun_imp said:Notice how Ferret got post 1000? Thats what you can do with moderator super powers I guess. More powerful than even my CB1100Forum Decoder ring. Dang.![]()



Destiny ? Or just the iron will to laser focus in and make sure no one else got the big 1k. The way the ferret goes about riding I vote for the latter !Cormanus_imp said:Given this whole RLET phenomenon is down to the Ferret, it's appropriate he claimed post #1,000.
KAPPE 95010-16001 Nach Modellen suchen, die mit einer Referenz kompatibel sindalprider_imp said:next year i ask my dealer how much it would cost if he would order it by honda ...:rofl:..... bcos i am no friend of e-bay and so on
KAPPE 95010-16001 Nach Modellen suchen, die mit einer Referenz kompatibel sindDjango_imp said:KAPPE 95010-16001 Nach Modellen suchen, die mit einer Referenz kompatibel sindalprider_imp said:next year i ask my dealer how much it would cost if he would order it by honda ...:rofl:..... bcos i am no friend of e-bay and so on
KAPPE 95010-16001 Nach Modellen suchen, die mit einer Referenz kompatibel sindGoldOxide_imp said:KAPPE 95010-16001 Nach Modellen suchen, die mit einer Referenz kompatibel sindDjango_imp said:KAPPE 95010-16001 Nach Modellen suchen, die mit einer Referenz kompatibel sindalprider_imp said:next year i ask my dealer how much it would cost if he would order it by honda ...:rofl:..... bcos i am no friend of e-bay and so on
Now, is that for a single or a pair?


G/O, I have N-RLETs-AA type, these are resistant to anything, well, except crushGoldOxide_imp said:How well do the RLETs stand-up to constant UV bombardment? Do they crack and peel?
