guitar gord_imp
First service completed
Installed the RLETs yesterday. Soapy water and dry hands worked for me, but it wasn't without struggle. Bike sure is faster. So when do I get to know the secret handshake?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
and thanks to guitar gord, :angel: another angel gets their wingsguitar gord_imp said:Installed the RLETs yesterday. Soapy water and dry hands worked for me, but it wasn't without struggle. Bike sure is faster. So when do I get to know the secret handshake?



:worship:Dude, search is your friend!peterbaron_imp said:So, to be short and direct, what these rubber boobs do to motorcycle????

I've always thought of them more as prophylactics.peterbaron_imp said:So, to be short and direct, what these rubber boobs do to motorcycle????

I hope you know what you’re doing.peterbaron_imp said:no, no, my bike's levers stay naked:excited: