Blockhead_imp
Been there
I would agree with A-man. An original RLET plasti-dipped another color is acceptable BUT, the plasti-dip must be applied BEFORE installation, not after... :dodgy:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cormanus_imp said:From an other thread:
Well, RLET philosophers, what to make of this curly question: if an RLET isn't black, is it an RLET?Retsel_imp said:Love the seat! Not to sure about the red end weights? I might have went with red RLETs. Probably couldn't get into the "club" with red ones though.
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Once, I recall, a member tried to thwart his initiation duty by using PlastiDip or one of those new-fangled compounds to simulate an RLET. He—and it was a 'he'—was found by Celestial Body 1100 (the arbiters in these matters) to have failed. PlastiDip simulations were not RLETs.
So, if a member goes red, what to do? Some preliminary thoughts. If it is a genuine red RLET from Honda, it's an RLET. If it's a genuine black RLET from Honda somehow rendered red and installed in the traditional manner, it's probably also an RLET. Anything else? I suspect not.
Discuss.
There may be help or inspiration in this thread, but I doubt it.
Nice...love the white tank!CTsCB_imp said:RLETs installed, overcame my fear of the rubber glove (I wasn't bent over!) and it made a huge difference being able to grip those things!
Lifting the bike to dip the leaver ends in that little container may prove difficult? Extra points should be given for this method, I believe!Blockhead_imp said:I would agree with A-man. An original RLET plasti-dipped another color is acceptable BUT, the plasti-dip must be applied BEFORE installation, not after... :dodgy:
Lifting the bike to dip the leaver ends in that little container may prove difficult? Extra points should be given for this method, I believe!Retsel_imp said:Lifting the bike to dip the leaver ends in that little container may prove difficult? Extra points should be given for this method, I believe!Blockhead_imp said:I would agree with A-man. An original RLET plasti-dipped another color is acceptable BUT, the plasti-dip must be applied BEFORE installation, not after... :dodgy:
Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Thanks Cormanus, I am actually thinking of trying to make the 2018 rally depending where it will be....Cormanus_imp said:Ah, CTsCB, congratulations. In due course, popgun will advise you of your status with the Force and Ferret will do his thing with the angels. There's also something about a secret handshake, but you might have to attend the 2018 Forum Rally in the US to be shown it.
Yes and the Aussie one if there is one.Cormanus_imp said:The US rally?