Rubber Lever End Thingies

I just ordered 4 of the last 5 RLETs from Partzilla. I can hardly wait to see what horsepower increase my CB11 will gain.Love this group!
 
You guys should be ordering the Kawasaki version of the RLET's (KVRLET's) otherwise you risk the cheap ones falling off in a few months..... :angel:
 
Thread starter
Yeah, but by some curious cosmic process, KVRLETs work only when installed on a Kawasaki. Put 'em on a Honda and there's instant horsepower and torque loss. If you have gaiters they'll fall like socks to the top of the mudguard. There may also have been instances of tyres perishing.

Stick to genuine Honda part part # 95010-16001.
 
I know that's right. Honda RLETS for Honda fork Kawasaki gaiter thingies, something...yup..what he said.
mikedude_imp said:
I just ordered 4 of the last 5 RLETs from Partzilla. I can hardly wait to see what horsepower increase my CB11 will gain.Love this group!
I just ordered that last one. One is good enough for me. I can't handle too much of a torque increase.

Yet.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Yeah, but by some curious cosmic process, KVRLETs work only when installed on a Kawasaki. Put 'em on a Honda and there's instant horsepower and torque loss. If you have gaiters they'll fall like socks to the top of the mudguard. There may also have been instances of tyres perishing.

Stick to genuine Honda part part # 95010-16001.
Plus, they turn your levers green.
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Yeah, but by some curious cosmic process, KVRLETs work only when installed on a Kawasaki. Put 'em on a Honda and there's instant horsepower and torque loss. If you have gaiters they'll fall like socks to the top of the mudguard. There may also have been instances of tyres perishing.

Stick to genuine Honda part part # 95010-16001.
Plus, they turn your levers green.
Plus, they turn your levers green.
Curious, Grasshopper. Man who asks What is an RLET? knows much about them.
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
It's a RLETorical question, Cormanus.
And there I was thinking you were just an excellent writer and not recognising you were an oRLETor.

Apologies, ES.
 
You guys are killing me LOL
 
You guys have talked about these things so much I may have to eventually break down and get a couple so I can say my motorcycle is not stock.:P
 
knew we'd eventually break down your resolve.. but you will see, you will be a better man for it
 
The ferret_imp said:
knew we'd eventually break down your resolve.. but you will see, you will be a better man for it
Im pretty frugal as you would say but I think I can fit this modification into my budget. You guys crack me up!:rofl:
 
Those that experienced a horsepower loss probably cross linked the KVRLETs, putting the left on the right and the right on the left (common problem, assuming the left is the left as you look at the bike, not sitting on it. which you probably did but started making those plhpppzoommvarroom noises, got distracted and forgot why you had to sit on the bike. Then the cute gal in the spark plug poster distracted you AGAIN (come on people: Focus!), went inside to get some coffee, came back sipping it, saw the bike and said "oh ya, got to install those thingies!" and installed with without further ado.

On the wrong ends. :(
 
OldF7Guy_imp said:
You guys have talked about these things so much I may have to eventually break down and get a couple so I can say my motorcycle is not stock.:P
It won't be stock, but it'll be the way it should have come from the factory!
 
ClassicVW_imp said:
OldF7Guy_imp said:
You guys have talked about these things so much I may have to eventually break down and get a couple so I can say my motorcycle is not stock.:P
It won't be stock, but it'll be the way it should have come from the factory!
It won't be stock, but it'll be the way it should have come from the factory!
+1!!!
 
Look..popgun believes in them so much, he has them on his ST 1300

 
Thread starter
Good one, popgun!

Thanks Ferret for helping the poor fellow.
 
Back
Top