Elipten_imp
Road warrior
If they could reduce the weight of the ST by 200 lbs or more, I,would be interested.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That would be nice! After riding the beast, the CB feels like riding a Honda 350!Elipten_imp said:If they could reduce the weight of the ST by 200 lbs or more, I,would be interested.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk




Never mind, I thought you was talking about me...The ferret_imp said:lol..yes I do. We are still lacking in that area. I could totally go for a head banging on a wall emoticon somedays

Ferret, I've done a bit of searching on this important topic. It's important to me.The ferret_imp said:Here's some interesting RLET ancient history...
first mention of rlets (although I'm still trying to run down who first used the term RLET for them)
ADV rider forum, 2013 CB 1100 thread Jan 21,2013 page 65 post # 961
Old 01-21-2013, 07:20 PM #961
The other Ferret
Motorcycle nut
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Southwest Ohio
Oddometer: 269 I'm going to put those little rubber lever covers on mine. No early Honda look alike should come without those cool little rubber covers.
and the rest is history bwaahhaaahhaaahhaa
Notwithstanding that learned view, I've actually found a reasonably definitive answer on Google—[url=http://bit.ly/1ahFVij]see here.metallyguitarded_imp said:RLETs are many things to many people. Their meaning escapes easy definition. A friend of mine who works at Google in Mountain View, California told me how even their most complex algorithms have repeatedly failed in efforts to identify, characterize, or describe RLETs, despite amassing hundreds of petabytes of data from across the globe. That, no doubt, explains your inability to find mention of them on the web. I'll tell you this, they are life changing. Every man must find his own path to enlightenment. I wish you luck on your journey and don't forget to post photos once you add them to your CB!
Popgun,Lord Popgun_imp said:And I want a popcorn eating one for the oil threads...
or [url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php]
