NightRider_imp
Been there
I'm ordering four, one for each cylinder, if two is good, four is gooder.
I know that's right.
I know that's right.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I just ordered that last one. One is good enough for me. I can't handle too much of a torque increase.mikedude_imp said:I just ordered 4 of the last 5 RLETs from Partzilla. I can hardly wait to see what horsepower increase my CB11 will gain.Love this group!
Plus, they turn your levers green.Cormanus_imp said:Yeah, but by some curious cosmic process, KVRLETs work only when installed on a Kawasaki. Put 'em on a Honda and there's instant horsepower and torque loss. If you have gaiters they'll fall like socks to the top of the mudguard. There may also have been instances of tyres perishing.
Stick to genuine Honda part part # 95010-16001.
Plus, they turn your levers green.EmptySea_imp said:Plus, they turn your levers green.Cormanus_imp said:Yeah, but by some curious cosmic process, KVRLETs work only when installed on a Kawasaki. Put 'em on a Honda and there's instant horsepower and torque loss. If you have gaiters they'll fall like socks to the top of the mudguard. There may also have been instances of tyres perishing.
Stick to genuine Honda part part # 95010-16001.
And there I was thinking you were just an excellent writer and not recognising you were an oRLETor.EmptySea_imp said:It's a RLETorical question, Cormanus.

Im pretty frugal as you would say but I think I can fit this modification into my budget. You guys crack me up!:rofl:The ferret_imp said:knew we'd eventually break down your resolve.. but you will see, you will be a better man for it

It won't be stock, but it'll be the way it should have come from the factory!OldF7Guy_imp said:You guys have talked about these things so much I may have to eventually break down and get a couple so I can say my motorcycle is not stock.![]()
It won't be stock, but it'll be the way it should have come from the factory!ClassicVW_imp said:It won't be stock, but it'll be the way it should have come from the factory!OldF7Guy_imp said:You guys have talked about these things so much I may have to eventually break down and get a couple so I can say my motorcycle is not stock.![]()