specialist8
Running like a top
Seat looks beautiful. How's the comfort for you?
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm the same way, but I'm small like Swartzracer. The Corbin is better than the stock seat for me, but I think that is only because the material is easier to slide around on. The "bucket" does nothing for me. The 2" Rox risers I got should help a lot, but I still haven't gotten the longer brake lines, so I'll report back later.Lord Popgun_imp said:Is it just me? I sit right up next to the tank on both my bikes. I wouldn't be able to ride sitting that far back. I tried on my CB the other day and just couldn't make it work.
I've always sat close to the tanks on bikes. Edit to add: Can anybody comment on this?
popgun..thats what im worried about with the Corbin and is why im hesitant to get one- the reach i fear would be an issue and make riding difficult (sitting further back).Lord Popgun_imp said:Is it just me? I sit right up next to the tank on both my bikes. I wouldn't be able to ride sitting that far back. I tried on my CB the other day and just couldn't make it work.
I've always sat close to the tanks on bikes. Edit to add: Can anybody comment on this?
the seat looks great! keep us posted on the ride reports if you can.. thanksSwartzracer_imp said:The seat is really firm. They say 2000 miles for proper break in. I only went on a short ride so I can't give much feedback yet. I chose asphalt leather for the seat.
I'm the same way, but I'm small like Swartzracer. The Corbin is better than the stock seat for me, but I think that is only because the material is easier to slide around on. The "bucket" does nothing for me. The 2" Rox risers I got should help a lot, but I still haven't gotten the longer brake lines, so I'll report back later.Inhouse Bob_imp said:I'm the same way, but I'm small like Swartzracer. The Corbin is better than the stock seat for me, but I think that is only because the material is easier to slide around on. The "bucket" does nothing for me. The 2" Rox risers I got should help a lot, but I still haven't gotten the longer brake lines, so I'll report back later.Lord Popgun_imp said:Is it just me? I sit right up next to the tank on both my bikes. I wouldn't be able to ride sitting that far back. I tried on my CB the other day and just couldn't make it work.
I've always sat close to the tanks on bikes. Edit to add: Can anybody comment on this?
popgun..thats what im worried about with the Corbin and is why im hesitant to get one- the reach i fear would be an issue and make riding difficult (sitting further back).jrns_imp said:popgun..thats what im worried about with the Corbin and is why im hesitant to get one- the reach i fear would be an issue and make riding difficult (sitting further back).Lord Popgun_imp said:Is it just me? I sit right up next to the tank on both my bikes. I wouldn't be able to ride sitting that far back. I tried on my CB the other day and just couldn't make it work.
I've always sat close to the tanks on bikes. Edit to add: Can anybody comment on this?
would be great to hear feedback from others on this as well..
the seat looks great! keep us posted on the ride reports if you can.. thanksSwartzracer_imp said:The seat is really firm. They say 2000 miles for proper break in. I only went on a short ride so I can't give much feedback yet. I chose asphalt leather for the seat.
I'm the same way, but I'm small like Swartzracer. The Corbin is better than the stock seat for me, but I think that is only because the material is easier to slide around on. The "bucket" does nothing for me. The 2" Rox risers I got should help a lot, but I still haven't gotten the longer brake lines, so I'll report back later.Inhouse Bob_imp said:I'm the same way, but I'm small like Swartzracer. The Corbin is better than the stock seat for me, but I think that is only because the material is easier to slide around on. The "bucket" does nothing for me. The 2" Rox risers I got should help a lot, but I still haven't gotten the longer brake lines, so I'll report back later.Lord Popgun_imp said:Is it just me? I sit right up next to the tank on both my bikes. I wouldn't be able to ride sitting that far back. I tried on my CB the other day and just couldn't make it work.
I've always sat close to the tanks on bikes. Edit to add: Can anybody comment on this?
inhousebob- ..can you post some pics of your new set up? would be great to see and hear how this works for you... thanks
the seat looks great! keep us posted on the ride reports if you can.. thanksSwartzracer_imp said:The seat is really firm. They say 2000 miles for proper break in. I only went on a short ride so I can't give much feedback yet. I chose asphalt leather for the seat.
I'm the same way, but I'm small like Swartzracer. The Corbin is better than the stock seat for me, but I think that is only because the material is easier to slide around on. The "bucket" does nothing for me. The 2" Rox risers I got should help a lot, but I still haven't gotten the longer brake lines, so I'll report back later.Inhouse Bob_imp said:I'm the same way, but I'm small like Swartzracer. The Corbin is better than the stock seat for me, but I think that is only because the material is easier to slide around on. The "bucket" does nothing for me. The 2" Rox risers I got should help a lot, but I still haven't gotten the longer brake lines, so I'll report back later.Lord Popgun_imp said:Is it just me? I sit right up next to the tank on both my bikes. I wouldn't be able to ride sitting that far back. I tried on my CB the other day and just couldn't make it work.
I've always sat close to the tanks on bikes. Edit to add: Can anybody comment on this?
popgun..thats what im worried about with the Corbin and is why im hesitant to get one- the reach i fear would be an issue and make riding difficult (sitting further back).jrns_imp said:popgun..thats what im worried about with the Corbin and is why im hesitant to get one- the reach i fear would be an issue and make riding difficult (sitting further back).Lord Popgun_imp said:Is it just me? I sit right up next to the tank on both my bikes. I wouldn't be able to ride sitting that far back. I tried on my CB the other day and just couldn't make it work.
I've always sat close to the tanks on bikes. Edit to add: Can anybody comment on this?
would be great to hear feedback from others on this as well..
the seat looks great! keep us posted on the ride reports if you can.. thanksSwartzracer_imp said:The seat is really firm. They say 2000 miles for proper break in. I only went on a short ride so I can't give much feedback yet. I chose asphalt leather for the seat.
I'm the same way, but I'm small like Swartzracer. The Corbin is better than the stock seat for me, but I think that is only because the material is easier to slide around on. The "bucket" does nothing for me. The 2" Rox risers I got should help a lot, but I still haven't gotten the longer brake lines, so I'll report back later.Inhouse Bob_imp said:I'm the same way, but I'm small like Swartzracer. The Corbin is better than the stock seat for me, but I think that is only because the material is easier to slide around on. The "bucket" does nothing for me. The 2" Rox risers I got should help a lot, but I still haven't gotten the longer brake lines, so I'll report back later.Lord Popgun_imp said:Is it just me? I sit right up next to the tank on both my bikes. I wouldn't be able to ride sitting that far back. I tried on my CB the other day and just couldn't make it work.
I've always sat close to the tanks on bikes. Edit to add: Can anybody comment on this?
inhousebob- ..can you post some pics of your new set up? would be great to see and hear how this works for you... thanks
Was the Corbin seat you bought from Redbird a standard one or was it increased in height?kennyw_imp said:I have long legs (36" inseam) and find the Corbin a perfect fit so far. I basically sat on the seat strap on the stock seat. Redbird sold this seat because it didn't work for him and pushed him to far back.
I think I will still need to add bar risers but I needed that with the stock seat as well.
Nope. Not just you. I do the same. You will find that most people with dirt bike experience have this habit, along with always riding with the balls of your feet on the pegs.Lord Popgun_imp said:Is it just me? I sit right up next to the tank on both my bikes. I wouldn't be able to ride sitting that far back. I tried on my CB the other day and just couldn't make it work.
I've always sat close to the tanks on bikes. Edit to add: Can anybody comment on this?
Dharma- I'm interested in your comment as I'm considering the Corbin option but one worry is -I would be in a somewhat forced rear seat pocket position due to the angle of the seat (does that make sense..lol).Dharma_Jones93_imp said:I love my Corbin. I'm a little guy, but like that I can sit on the rough forward position to sit straight up; i.e. in city riding so I can see over cars, et cetera. But, I also like that on the interstate I can slide back in the cockpit to take some wind off, and also to move the pressure points onto my seat bones and not my tail bone. The ability to move around is crucial for me on long rides.
I believe it is a standard seat height.RJS_imp said:Was the Corbin seat you bought from Redbird a standard one or was it increased in height?kennyw_imp said:I have long legs (36" inseam) and find the Corbin a perfect fit so far. I basically sat on the seat strap on the stock seat. Redbird sold this seat because it didn't work for him and pushed him to far back.
I think I will still need to add bar risers but I needed that with the stock seat as well.