gossman_imp
Been there
Nope. Not just you. I do the same. You will find that most people with dirt bike experience have this habit, along with always riding with the balls of your feet on the pegs.DGShannon_imp said:Nope. Not just you. I do the same. You will find that most people with dirt bike experience have this habit, along with always riding with the balls of your feet on the pegs.Lord Popgun_imp said:Is it just me? I sit right up next to the tank on both my bikes. I wouldn't be able to ride sitting that far back. I tried on my CB the other day and just couldn't make it work.
I've always sat close to the tanks on bikes. Edit to add: Can anybody comment on this?
Never thought of that as the reason how I ride this CB. Rode dirt bikes since 1971. BTW, I'm 6'4 tall