New Old Retros

Thread starter
Well it was beautiful yesterday so my little metal motogal got her first 100 miles in. My Gopro's had technical difficulties so I didn't end up with the footage I had hoped for. So with what little I had I thought I would commemorate my gals first ride on her Moto Guzzi V7 Special with quick video and one of her favorite metal tunes...Go my Guzzi Gal!


 
Curt and Debbie ur livin the dream! A wonderful collection of bikes and you both are enjoying the open road on two wheels. You just can't beat that!!
 
WOW ..................... she really listens to that?
 
Thread starter
Yes Mickey, even us old fart can like the heavy stuff! Never to old to rock and roll!!! My taste run the gambit I love all from Blues, roots, gospel, rock, metal, folk, country.. My lovely lady though grew up with hair metal, and that is where she stays From RUSH to metal...
 
Back
Top