New Old Retros

Man, those are two good looking motorcycles.

Your seat looks good HH.
 
Nice, very nice.
 
awwww..her helmet is so cute! So how is she liking it compared to the bolt?
 
Thread starter
I learn to say yes honey long time ago, wife, three daughters, four grand daughters. I gave to my world of estrogen a long time ago.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
 
Guess you pee off the back porch in the morning since you can't get into the bathroom eh?
 
Thread starter
Haaa naw empty nested noe

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk


Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
Tortuga_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Guess you pee off the back porch in the morning since you can't get into the bathroom eh?
Heh, I do that because I'm too lazy to walk upstairs! :blush:
Heh, I do that because I'm too lazy to walk upstairs! :blush:


Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top