New Fairing

+1 on what Throttle says.

It looks great on that bike!
 
Looks great! Is that the universal one? All the Mad Max fairings look to be about one fourth the price of a similar Road Comet.
 
Thread starter
Roper_imp said:
Looks great! Is that the universal one? All the Mad Max fairings look to be about one fourth the price of a similar Road Comet.
Yes it is the universal. I had to do a little trimming using a barrel sander but it fits pretty good.
Outlander427_imp said:
I ordered a "Mad Max" fairing from Webike and am quite pleased with the looks.
 
Outlander427_imp said:
I ordered a "Mad Max" fairing from Webike and am quite pleased with the looks.
Hello Outlander427; your new fairing looks terrific!

Can you please share the cost and model information/number for ordering, and if mounting hardware is also included in the purchase price.

Also, is it a good color match and/or is there a noticeable difference with the bike’s color?

Thank you!
 
Back
Top