Jun 19, 2016 #1 O Outlander427_imp First service completed Thread starter I ordered a "Mad Max" fairing from Webike and am quite pleased with the looks.
Jun 20, 2016 #5 R Roper_imp Been there Looks great! Is that the universal one? All the Mad Max fairings look to be about one fourth the price of a similar Road Comet.
Looks great! Is that the universal one? All the Mad Max fairings look to be about one fourth the price of a similar Road Comet.
Jun 20, 2016 #6 O Outlander427_imp First service completed Thread starter Roper_imp said: Looks great! Is that the universal one? All the Mad Max fairings look to be about one fourth the price of a similar Road Comet. Click to expand... Yes it is the universal. I had to do a little trimming using a barrel sander but it fits pretty good. Outlander427_imp said: I ordered a "Mad Max" fairing from Webike and am quite pleased with the looks. Click to expand...
Roper_imp said: Looks great! Is that the universal one? All the Mad Max fairings look to be about one fourth the price of a similar Road Comet. Click to expand... Yes it is the universal. I had to do a little trimming using a barrel sander but it fits pretty good. Outlander427_imp said: I ordered a "Mad Max" fairing from Webike and am quite pleased with the looks. Click to expand...
Aug 2, 2016 #7 H Hawkeye_imp First service completed Outlander427_imp said: I ordered a "Mad Max" fairing from Webike and am quite pleased with the looks. Click to expand... Hello Outlander427; your new fairing looks terrific! Can you please share the cost and model information/number for ordering, and if mounting hardware is also included in the purchase price. Also, is it a good color match and/or is there a noticeable difference with the bike’s color? Thank you!
Outlander427_imp said: I ordered a "Mad Max" fairing from Webike and am quite pleased with the looks. Click to expand... Hello Outlander427; your new fairing looks terrific! Can you please share the cost and model information/number for ordering, and if mounting hardware is also included in the purchase price. Also, is it a good color match and/or is there a noticeable difference with the bike’s color? Thank you!