Papa Weeley_imp
Road warrior
You know, outside of this being a very cool and very affordable mod, I have to say here that Jeff (metalmaven) is about the nicest guy you'll ever deal with, too.


Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What we need next is for you to go to Cone Engineering and grab the stainless steel 18" Quiet Core muffler, the 18 degree mandrel bent tube section, and then weld and finish them into custom CB1100 exhausts...DGShannon_imp said:What we need next is for you to go to Cone Engineering and grab the stainless steel 18" Quiet Core muffler, the 18 degree mandrel bent tube section, and then weld and finish them into custom CB1100 exhausts...metalmaven_imp said:I finished a backrest prototype and will be kicking out a few with improvements later on. At this rate I am guessing in the spring but could be sooner.cmyk_imp said:Awesome!
Ordering mine shortly.
Any word on a back rest from anyone? My wife can't take more than 30-40 minutes on the back as it stands now, but any existing backrest options in the wild are pretty terrible.
Mufflers:
[url=http://www.coneeng.com/pdf/motorcycle/MC-finished-Mufflers.pdf]http://www.coneeng.com/pdf/motorcycle/MC-finished-Mufflers.pdf
Mandrel Tubing:
http://www.coneeng.com/pdf/Header Kits, Tubing and Bends PDF.pdf

Sweet man, thanks for the support!Hatred66_imp said:Bought it. Received in Cali in less than a week. Installed it in 5 minutes. The quality is fantastic and plate looks WAY better than before. Great upgrade for a reasonable cost. Thanks metalmaven!!! and keep the good work!
Awesome thanks again! Post a pic!cmyk_imp said:Got mine in record time. Thanks much, sir! Super quality work.
Thanks for ordering by 10am. I was able to ship it out today! Enjoy and post pics<<<< :biker:Southpaw50_imp said:Just ordered mine. Looking forward to receiving it. It will be a definate improvement over the one I fabricated last year.
metalmaven_imp said:Hi guys, I mentioned that I will be making a few things for my 2014 CB110 and I finally got my first piece! Its a plate to replace the stock reflector bracket, I mean license plate bracket ;-)
I actually made two of these, and as some of you may know I have been doing custom metalwork since 1996. So here is a link to my Etsy Store where I have one for sale. Please check it out.
I plan on making more if the demand is out there.
Etsy Link