Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, but you have to destroy it in the process. Step 1 is to rough it up with 120 emery cloth so the primer can get a grip. It will never look "polished" again.Buffalohead_imp said:This brings a question to mind: Can chrome be painted?
agreed, i almost wen that route, but in 3 weeks ill be happy with the route i tookAck-CB11_imp said:I think that tail goes with the stock tank very well. Nice looking

Thanks for posting this. I missed this one. Would love to have that on my bike. Worth checking out.Nibis_imp said:Dang it, I'm drooling over that tail cowl, looks like they are no longer available?
Thanks for posting this. I missed this one. Would love to have that on my bike. Worth checking out.Nachodaddy_imp said:Thanks for posting this. I missed this one. Would love to have that on my bike. Worth checking out.Nibis_imp said:Dang it, I'm drooling over that tail cowl, looks like they are no longer available?