MIZ front fender and tail cowl on Samurider

What muffler can is that I wonder? I'm leaning towards the Power Box Two Tail but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Stock can has gotta go...
 
Buffalohead_imp said:
This brings a question to mind: Can chrome be painted?
Yes, but you have to destroy it in the process. Step 1 is to rough it up with 120 emery cloth so the primer can get a grip. It will never look "polished" again.
 
Thread starter
They did a nice job on the design. But I can't get one! Wife likes the sissy bar too much.

But little does she know that I ordered some factory bar ends in chrome from Takashi along with a pair of red 177mm U-Kanaya levers. Ha!
 
Nibis_imp said:
Dang it, I'm drooling over that tail cowl, looks like they are no longer available?
Thanks for posting this. I missed this one. Would love to have that on my bike. Worth checking out.
 
Nachodaddy_imp said:
Nibis_imp said:
Dang it, I'm drooling over that tail cowl, looks like they are no longer available?
Thanks for posting this. I missed this one. Would love to have that on my bike. Worth checking out.
Thanks for posting this. I missed this one. Would love to have that on my bike. Worth checking out.
There is a different one on Webike, not sure what all is involved, looks like a different seat may be needed, not sure. Price is not terrible.

HONDA CB1100: Seat Cowl / Tail Cowl - Webike
 
If I were interested, I'd contact Samurider and ask. As great as it is, the site isn't really up to date, and although things are sometimes removed or listed as out of stock, Mr. T can still sometimes get what you're looking for. It's as easy as dropping him an email.
 
I had one of those tail cowls in black, and i still have the MIZ carbon fiber front fender. High high quality products, very easy install, overall a fantastic product. From what i learned, theyre made to order. If you contact Mr. T directly, i bet he can fill that order.
 
Back
Top