c-breezy_imp
Been there
LoneWoof, since you asked, I decided to switch to a single mirror for this weekend's ride so that I could show how I did this:
1. This is what I started with - Speedmetal Billet Bar End Mirror
2. I separated the clamp and mirror from the expansion collar assembly
3. Removed my stock bar end weight
4. Clamped the mirror around the smaller diameter inner section of the bar end weight
5. Added 3 washers to keep the end of the grip from being smushed and reinstalled
6. Finished look:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1. This is what I started with - Speedmetal Billet Bar End Mirror
2. I separated the clamp and mirror from the expansion collar assembly
3. Removed my stock bar end weight
4. Clamped the mirror around the smaller diameter inner section of the bar end weight
5. Added 3 washers to keep the end of the grip from being smushed and reinstalled
6. Finished look:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

