Lord Popgun
Road warrior
Jim, how much does a Connie weigh?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The ferret_imp said:I ordered a set of the oversized f&r PR3s for my stock from Revzilla today. I should be good till next year now.
The ferret_imp said:About 10 K
dsan1964_imp said:The ferret_imp said:About 10 K
That’s what I was thinking... I want another set.. I think I’m going to try and find some.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not sure what would happen, but as a rule, I don't mix bias ply tires (Activ) with radial tires (PR3). I'd go with either two bias or two radial tires.dsan1964_imp said:dsan1964_imp said:The ferret_imp said:About 10 K
That’s what I was thinking... I want another set.. I think I’m going to try and find some.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That’s what I was thinking... I want another set.. I think I’m going to try and find some.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Question. What would happen if I ran a ATIV p3. On front and regular P3. On back?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure what would happen, but as a rule, I don't mix bias ply tires (Activ) with radial tires (PR3). I'd go with either two bias or two radial tires.Flynrider_imp said:Not sure what would happen, but as a rule, I don't mix bias ply tires (Activ) with radial tires (PR3). I'd go with either two bias or two radial tires.dsan1964_imp said:dsan1964_imp said:The ferret_imp said:About 10 K
That’s what I was thinking... I want another set.. I think I’m going to try and find some.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That’s what I was thinking... I want another set.. I think I’m going to try and find some.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Question. What would happen if I ran a ATIV p3. On front and regular P3. On back?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The PR3s on my CB are less than 5 months old, but now that there seems to be a supply of them on the market, I think I may just buy another set and put them away for the future.
Got an email from Revzilla stating they were shipped todayThe ferret_imp said:I ordered a set of the oversized f&r PR3s for my stock from Revzilla today. I should be good till next year now.
160/60-18736cc_imp said:160/40-18?