Lola.. Hard to believe huh? I sent pics to my son and he said " spending money on things that are just for looks..what's next, eating onions?" Lol
808.... its plastic ( like the original.. As a matter of fact it is a Honda part and stamped so on the inside) but the chrome instrument cups are steel.
Thanks guys.
Sea... Everyone knows you shouldn't mess with perfection.
I love it! The eye now follows the red smoothly from the headlight to the tank into the side covers.
May I suggest a chrome chain guard? I happen to know that Takashi can't get a hold of the Plot chrome guard until mid February, but man would that look great on your bike!
Well, as my son noted, this kind of frivolous spending is a bit out of character for me lol. I am pretty " frugal" normally. This bike has cost me a few pesos that was earmarked to go to my kids eventually.
I am a bit of a minimalist when it comes to motorcycle styling. But I have to say that does look sweet, Mickey. Those and the fork gaiters add a nice touch.
That said, I hope others enjoyed the irony of a man who's just made extravagant modifications then writing, "Everyone knows you shouldn't mess with perfection."