That belongs in "animals you've seen while riding" thread!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Great shot. You have a lot of wonderful riding opportunities around there. My wife grew up in Reno and we lived there for a few years when we married. I kick myself for not exploring Northern CA more.Crazyirv_imp said:Didnt get my bike in the pic but I took this on a ride yesterday. This is North Fork American River. The Forresthill bridge is the 4th highest in the USA, over 700 feet up above the river. Never been over it, but will try soon!



*****Many thanks!peterbaron_imp said:Mike, nice pics, nice trip and beautiful bike*****
The ferret_imp said:sounds awesome and a couple of the states I need to hit my lower 48 slam. Bike looks great!