Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

I like how your helmet matches the sky.
 
I like the 6th shot from the top

wonder how many cows have gotten hit by vehicles on those roads
 
the upper part by 2-3 pics - this extrme blue skye makes the lense its basical a lense-error....:rolleyes:..the lens was not expensive enough :dodgy:..... but at least it was already round 1200sfr for me here..:hello:

ferret..well yes this shot direct in the sun its more a test for me self...with a little mobile-sensor you cant get such a result.....and..no cow-hits...the street is so or so to much small and bumpy for drive fast...

btw. i made the pics only little i didn't do any software editing by all pics.........and because of the strong compression there are these lines in the sky - there is a lack of color information for smooth transitions
 
Houtman maybe we should team up and go to switzerland with a good supply of cattle feed, those poor animals look hungry,
you would'nt know where to get some nice pellets for them now would you?

Alprider i'm just amazed how much detail you can get into a 250 kb picture, you are a pixel wizard;)
 
Your yellow cb is one of the happiest looking bikes I've seen...it must be that beautiful countryside!
 
Since I telework full time now the CB1100 is no longer pressed into commuter service. As such it doesn't get out a lot anymore. Decided Early Saturday AM to make a run up the mountain before the temps started to climb into the low 90's. As always the CB was more than eager to pull hard on the 4,000+ vertical climb to the turn off at Snow Basin resort. Quick up and back on roads with no traffic and then relaxed on the front porch with a steaming cup of joe.

04b66906437b622e1a05deeca03c19d1.jpg
 
CB looks right at home with that KZ even though they are 40 years difference in age.
 
The ferret_imp said:
CB looks right at home with that KZ even though they are 40 years difference in age.
Close in performance too if memory serves me having taken a '76 Z for a test ride a long long time ago.

a6f4aaf876312d712fadbf4fb4fe1818.jpg


DCT Bagger big brother to my '14 1100 Standard



Arrow headers with Staintune slip on and some chrome bits
Actually that's the Arrow slip on that I had before I installed the Staintune for you sharp eyed attentive forum friends.
 
I was about to say ... but then I saw your edit.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I was about to say ... but then I saw your edit.
I can swap back and forth between the Stock, Staintune, and Arrow canisters in about 10 minutes. I prefer the Staintune over the Arrow for what is a slightly better tone. The stock canister is nice for a change up once in awhile. Primitive '60s riding mode technology is good enough for me. :beerchug:
 
Back
Top