Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

24edbf63a5dede1b02d877f36b068f43.jpg
 
No PB actually it blew over and never rained at all, but it sure looked threatening.

Good golly what a beautiful place Alprider lives in. Incredible.
 
Alprider...true to your name! Very beautiful scenery you got there. I love seeing that bright yellow tank!
 
Stopped at the Orange County Choppers Head Quarters in Newburgh, NY, for this photo. Orange County Choppers
The (former) owner, Paul Teutul Sr., stared in a TV reality show "American Choppers". I believe Mr. Teutul has a new contract for more shows.
bca9898209c29c5e6dedf1f29f820aa3.jpg
 
peterbaron_imp said:
suhawk305_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Nice, chrome engine guard :thumbsup:
Thanks, but actually, the engine guards are Honda OEM.
Thanks, but actually, the engine guards are Honda OEM.
Yeah, I know, I have'em too :P
:beerchug:
Thanks, but actually, the engine guards are Honda OEM.
Yeah, I know, I have'em too :P
:beerchug:
Mine just came in the mail today...nice to see a pic of how good they're going to look! :)
 
A fire in the night enlightens the soul. My heart is burning. With verve in Varve/Lettland as the only guest on a camping place somewhere in the countryside. On my this motorbkle trip. Now I'm moving towards Estland/Tallinn.



Wisedrum
 
Back
Top