Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Crazyirv_imp said:
Didnt get my bike in the pic but I took this on a ride yesterday. This is North Fork American River. The Forresthill bridge is the 4th highest in the USA, over 700 feet up above the river. Never been over it, but will try soon!
Great shot. You have a lot of wonderful riding opportunities around there. My wife grew up in Reno and we lived there for a few years when we married. I kick myself for not exploring Northern CA more.
 
Out in the "Walachei" near the russian border some 40km away from Daugavpils in Lettland during a rest in the shadow of a bus stop. The CB is such a good touring bike.




Wisedrum
 
.
today i was at the middlepoint of switzerland.......well ok I saved the last 10min walk with the motorcycle clothes
.
and....
 
Alp, two questions:
Q1 How you decide in which one direction to go, out of 14-s ?
Q2. What are you carrying in your top, silver box ?

Besides that, all pics are great, as always!
:thumbsup:
 
of the otherside are any more hiking directions

just look "Mittelpunkt der Schweiz" 10 Min ......i would go today.......but just yes it was to hot in the bikeclothes
 
The pictures are even better on a bigger screen.
 
and too some better if I didn't have to compress them so much : max 250Kb...bcos the original jpg files are round 15mega
 
Try hosting them on Postimage or Imgur.
 
NY STATE MOTO TRIP:

In this age of social distancing, me and a buddy decided 1,203 miles was a good distance. Jumping on my '13 CB1100 and him on his Triumph Bonneville, we mapped a loose 5 day loop from NYC to get out and see some countryside (and another country!). Touching 4 states (NY, NJ, VT, & PA) and Oh Canada (actually crossing over for a kilometer or two at Akwesasne) the trip was a great escape from the quarantine and chaos of the big city. With stops in Saratoga Springs, Plattsburg, Watertown and Horseheads NY, the open road did not disappoint. Like any journey, there were high points and hiccups, great vistas and pitfalls, but all of it blissfully spent on 2 wheels. A successful return home was the main objective. Mission Accomplished!

The CB performed great (on new tires and brakes) ... and screamed when I had open road (115 mph was all I had the nerve for)...

-Mike
 
sounds awesome and a couple of the states I need to hit my lower 48 slam. Bike looks great!
 
Back
Top