Chuckk_imp
Been there
. I like the matching paint on the fenders and side covers ..
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks, the building is an old chapel that is literally five minutes from home.pdedse_imp said:That is a beautiful looking bike, Richard. It looks quite elegant with the brick building in the background.
Thanks. Standard for 2019 onwards in this market.Chuckk_imp said:. I like the matching paint on the fenders and side covers ..
Chuckk_imp said:. I like the matching paint on the fenders and side covers ..
They do look good in black.... but noooooo. I like the brushed alumin(i)um finish on my bike.The ferret_imp said:Chuckk_imp said:. I like the matching paint on the fenders and side covers ..
+1 only I'm afraid I'd have to paint those air cleaner covers black
![]()

clearviewx_imp said:





Gone in 60_imp said:Hey Cragar, what river is that?
Richard_imp said:clearviewx_imp said:
The bike came with the painted parts as standard. I believe this was a change made for the 2019 model year - at least in the UK market. I think they also (slightly) changed the shade of red.
No worries, it looks as if you've now got the "group ride" thing covered on your own by way of family, and for some time into the future from the sounds of it. In my opinion, that's more reason to be stoked than anything moto related (I'll apologize to the CB sitting in my garage latter on, lol.) Good to see you back and congratulations on all that life has treated you to.Jaychaynes_imp said:Been probably two years since I posted in here. Sorry for the absence, but there's been a lot of life going on. Still got the CB. Since my last post, I hauled my CB from Alabama to California, stopping to ride at the Grand Canyon, Mojave Desert, Sierra, Sequoia and Yosemite. Then shipped my truck and the CB to Hawaii where I now live and ride. Was never much of a long haul guy anyways, so being limited to an island with some of the best twisty roads in the world doesn't bother me. All my fellow riders here in Maui are suckers for Harley's, but there's nothing wrong with that.
Finally took my eldest son on his first ride, now that he's off legal age. (7 in Hawaii) We also adopted our youngest son, Boaz. That's not Moto related, but I'm stoked.
Don't count on me at any group rides. You'll see me mostly in the threads to prep for/troubleshoot the install of whatever new "farkle" (as you guys like to call them) I want.
One thing hasn't changed. I love my 2014 CB.
Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Guth_imp said:Richard_imp said:clearviewx_imp said:
The bike came with the painted parts as standard. I believe this was a change made for the 2019 model year - at least in the UK market. I think they also (slightly) changed the shade of red.
The bike came with the painted parts as standard. I believe this was a change made for the 2019 model year - at least in the UK market. I think they also (slightly) changed the shade of red.
It looks like Honda put an end to the two-tone cylinder treatment as well.
No worries, it looks as if you've now got the "group ride" thing covered on your own by way of family, and for some time into the future from the sounds of it. In my opinion, that's more reason to be stoked than anything moto related (I'll apologize to the CB sitting in my garage latter on, lol.) Good to see you back and congratulations on all that life has treated you to.Jaychaynes_imp said:Been probably two years since I posted in here. Sorry for the absence, but there's been a lot of life going on. Still got the CB. Since my last post, I hauled my CB from Alabama to California, stopping to ride at the Grand Canyon, Mojave Desert, Sierra, Sequoia and Yosemite. Then shipped my truck and the CB to Hawaii where I now live and ride. Was never much of a long haul guy anyways, so being limited to an island with some of the best twisty roads in the world doesn't bother me. All my fellow riders here in Maui are suckers for Harley's, but there's nothing wrong with that.
Finally took my eldest son on his first ride, now that he's off legal age. (7 in Hawaii) We also adopted our youngest son, Boaz. That's not Moto related, but I'm stoked.
Don't count on me at any group rides. You'll see me mostly in the threads to prep for/troubleshoot the install of whatever new "farkle" (as you guys like to call them) I want.
One thing hasn't changed. I love my 2014 CB.
Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
