Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well, right now we have no tourists because of COVID19. Lol. When they are here, though, the best roads are still pretty light in traffic. The area where I live is beautiful, the roads are twisty and well paved, and there are very few tourism attractions, so it pretty awesome.The ferret_imp said:Congrats Jaychaynes! Bet is is pretty living on the Island. Can you get away from tourists?
Thank you. Joined the first week I bought the bike and just never posted always just looked around.The ferret_imp said:wow joined 6-6-2017 and first post 5-17-20
But that is a first great post/pic KSC306
Indeed it is. I know you've been lurking a while, but welcome aboard.The ferret_imp said:wow joined 6-6-2017 and first post 5-17-20
But that is a first great post/pic KSC306