Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

:rofl: I was kidding. That bag of food will go stale before that little thing can eat it all.
 
Ferret, judging by the size of the food bag, I’m thinking that is a full size Doberman. The camera angle just makes it look small... ;)
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Ferret, judging by the size of the food bag, I’m thinking that is a full size Doberman. The camera angle just makes it look small... ;)

Yeah I have a lab, chaweenie and one sized between the two outside and a diabetic Yorkie that lives inside so I need a lot of food lol



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
You may need a lot of food, Scoot, but how much do the dogs eat? :P
 
Cormanus_imp said:
You may need a lot of food, Scoot, but how much do the dogs eat? :P

Dang, you saw the plates didn’t you
431e560a37b4922c77a8950d43c1cfb3.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Cool pics. What is the sticker on the headlight?
 
Crikey, Kev. Is there a magazine you’ve not been in with that bike? :D
 
The ferret_imp said:
Wow, living the life I'd say. Lucky man.
I grew up there and my folks still live there.
I cut my teeth tearing round those hills on all manner of bikes. It's some of the best riding country I've seen... its a beautiful part of the world and not often visited by people.

I go back a few times a year to see family and pootle round the place.

If you ever come to England you should visit.
Cormanus_imp said:
Crikey, Kev. Is there a magazine you’ve not been in with that bike? :D
Ha! A few mate ;-)
I just seemed to be getting the limelight, last year.
The sun shines on a pigs arse at least once a year, as they say... well, maybe twice in my case. :-))
 
beardyweirdy@me.com_imp said:
b6323cf9a148a7a676c4d1966717a78a.jpg


4953a15ef958691979c73e3ad1a30bdf.jpg


Peak District
England
Gosh that's a nice photo, some pictures into the sun that should not work actually do and have surprised me, do i smell a little bit of photoshop in this one? the pixelcount is good on this one too.
Good to see some arty work Kevin, thanks for posting.

max
 
Back
Top