Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Lovely photos mattvoyle and beardyweirdy. Must visit the Peak District.
 
max_imp said:
beardyweirdy@me.com_imp said:
b6323cf9a148a7a676c4d1966717a78a.jpg


4953a15ef958691979c73e3ad1a30bdf.jpg


Peak District
England
Gosh that's a nice photo, some pictures into the sun that should not work actually do and have surprised me, do i smell a little bit of photoshop in this one? the pixelcount is good on this one too.
Good to see some arty work Kevin, thanks for posting.

max
Gosh that's a nice photo, some pictures into the sun that should not work actually do and have surprised me, do i smell a little bit of photoshop in this one? the pixelcount is good on this one too.
Good to see some arty work Kevin, thanks for posting.

max
Thanks Max,

That photo is straight off the Camera, an iPhone 6.
The light in that part of the country is stunning. The weather changes every 5 mins, as you can see by the wet road. It doesn't make planning out door events very easy but does make for dramatic light.

I put a rectangle around things for a living, and I usually shoot into the sun, always have done. I know its not 'right' but it's just the way I like it ;-)
 
with a big sensor you would have much more dynamic range...

direct into the sun ...hmmm...well yes.....most better max only diagonally from the front
 
Desert viper_imp said:
beardyweirdy@me.com_imp said:
Thanks fellas,
The sticker is from a Track Day I did about a week before, but hadn't removed... see below.

d0ffbe57d53b0315cea3d6fc4edfb2ba.jpg
Hey Kevin, great pics.....didn’t your bike have the whole K10 setup from ACK at one time?
Hey Kevin, great pics.....didn’t your bike have the whole K10 setup from ACK at one time?
Yep, I've still got it all in boxes in the attic.

I put it all on and it just felt a bit too much for me. So I started removing things and adding things and ended up here. The balance is just right for me now.

With the whole K10 kit on, it did look stunning, but I was looking for a 'modded' 70's look, rather than stock.
alprider_imp said:
with a big sensor you would have much more dynamic range...

direct into the sun ...hmmm...well yes.....most better max only diagonally from the front
I'm a low-res, low-fi kinda guy...
 
maybe you find somewehre a secondhand sony RX100....bcos smaller as a 1" sensor i would never take....the pic quality is most not smaller as from a DSLR but this sony is not bigger as a pack of cigarettes...you have the choice between already 5 generations
 
alprider_imp said:
maybe you find somewehre a secondhand sony RX100....bcos smaller as a 1" sensor i would never take....the pic quality is most not smaller as from a DSLR but this sony is not bigger as a pack of cigarettes...you have the choice between already 5 generations
Roger that... thanks.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Love the picture with monastery as the backdrop. The bike really pops in that one.
At the beach under the Monastery there are a couple of excellent taverns with delicious Greek food MTC .....:beerchug:
B-rad G_imp said:
Acrobat_imp said:
Today at Agios Minas Monastery and the view from there.

468e0b158ba395a3b80397178c4e86b2.jpg


4eadccc2fb72f99ff6efedd5c0ee7849.jpg



bbbd73d765c80bb2b983e0392c13c40b.jpg


53b40ebacdacba965727ea38d857d6c9.jpg


3375d114352a5816b2fa4268ec3b0ad7.jpg
That is one tiny helmet atop your seat!
That is one tiny helmet atop your seat!
O yeah, it's my miniature Arai key-fob...:D
 
Back
Top