Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Back when I was working, my short ride to work was often the best part of my day. :biker:
 
My ride is VERY short. My plan for this year is to take my lunch hour to ride out someplace for a quick bite, perhaps something I've packed, and the ride back. I figure that will be good 'decompression' time. I hope so, anyhow.
 
use2b_imp said:
that is an amazing looking bike CBhooligan :thumbsup:
Wife and I were out scavenging for food today and found a Red Snapper fresh off the boat . BTW - " Fried " is a major food group in the south !
This has a very Monty Python look to it
 
Today going downhill Aepos mountain...stopped to enjoy the view..

792ab812627b356e35e327631a2a6796.jpg


6d3afebef9edfd7e264db508ccc93eb7.jpg


2b0b81fb89f517a5d3a2d21a5da83845.jpg


6ffe1d37225f2a0fd6025dae657f62d6.jpg


105651a7dbcbdd8b8600a7c523e023c7.jpg


fe66f4a4a6afd66bbca113592647a665.jpg


32ecb8cae4b3c5fcc0acb72ff8fdc9d5.jpg


b14c10f2e95f5a73248cf8e4126234d1.jpg


215ac011caf06d9f1977d0ff9485add6.jpg


4399cc3b8f3b8850971b805fc8eb2152.jpg


d53b8a06e699f2157778ac3114fca795.jpg
 
Thanks for posting, acrobat.

even found the right spot on google earth, i know because even the graffiti matched up!

max
 
max_imp said:
Thanks for posting, acrobat.

even found the right spot on google earth, i know because even the graffiti matched up!

max
Thank God Max you can't read Greek (also Ferret and Guth..), because the graffiti translation in English would made this post banned from this forum and for a good reason...
 
Wonderful photos, Acrobat. I'd love to tour Greece on a motorcycle...with someone who spoke Greek and knew the best places to eat. Some knowledge of the history and the culture would be great too, but the scenery and the food (ok, mainly the food) would be paramount.

Someday, perhaps.
 
last saturday...well the sun was hidden behind high-fog....BUT no rain clouds in sight....so a certain urge came over me.......:angel:
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Wonderful photos, Acrobat. I'd love to tour Greece on a motorcycle...with someone who spoke Greek and knew the best places to eat. Some knowledge of the history and the culture would be great too, but the scenery and the food (ok, mainly the food) would be paramount.

Someday, perhaps.
Be my guest...anytime...I'll be glad to have you here. As for food you're absolutely right!
 
Nice photos Rolls! A beautiful setting for a beautiful bike.

alprider, I mentioned elsewhere as well — I love the blue color of your bike.
 
Ten day forecast does not look good here in Chicagoland, so I thought I’d get my February ride in this afternoon. However, temps are due to drop throughout the day and it dawned on me that I could ride before work, be marginally more comfortable, and not have to take off early from work.

As it was, the thermometer receded by 4 degrees the 40 minutes I was out. 12 miles and my February ride now in the log books.

Also tried out my new lanyard camera. No time to post them. Maybe later.










Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
EmptySea,

Which lanyard camera did you go with and more importantly how did it perform?

My age old Canon PowerShot took a bad fall on a trip out to/from NV the end of last year and had to be laid to rest. Of course this was on the homeward bound portion of the trip and sadly the SD card disappeared upon impact (explosion). :-/

Got to shop for a replacement. I will say she served me well over several thousand miles. :angel:

 
I bought a Fujifilm XP120 to replace my dead point and shoot cameras. This one is waterproof, the lack of said feature lead to the demise of my last two or three cameras. The Ferret and (I think) redbirds use this camera. I didn't have time to pull the pics off of this morning. It was comfortable to use, though.
 
some great photo's everyone but i did get nose bleed from Acrobat since my entire life is no more than 30' above sea level unless i go over a bridge

love seeing Redwoods , perhaps in the next life i will
 
EmptySea_imp said:
I bought a Fujifilm XP120 to replace my dead point and shoot cameras. This one is waterproof, the lack of said feature lead to the demise of my last two or three cameras. The Ferret and (I think) redbirds use this camera. I didn't have time to pull the pics off of this morning. It was comfortable to use, though.
Got mine yesterday! :banana:

Not sure, if I'll use it at a lanyard while riding.

Here are the first shots from commuting yesterday.

At the office parking lot:

69f6f65c0582abd4a455e38a4397c505.jpg


Oilfilm at the rolls of the chain from my CLS oiler:

6b9dd8fddf936bf0ae2f295758ac6dfa.jpg


Chain has some rust at the outer sides from winter riding. But I think, it' not really bad. I wipe it down from time to time with some WD40.

507176bca620c003adb08be13e3d77fb.jpg
 
Back
Top