Nice photos... looks like a great day to be out riding
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'd say that's a fitting place for a thoroughbred like the CB, right?The ferret_imp said:Took these a couple days ago. When the Ohio river floods, the local race track floods. Used to be call River Downs before they turned it into a full fledged gambling casino, so now it's called Belterra Park. When the waters came up they moved the starting gates across the street. Had never seen a starting gate up close before. Interesting.
![]()
![]()

agree and we only race dogs down hereEmptySea_imp said:Great pics, Ferret and Flytech. really great.

That is a great picture...and the most blase' announcement of a motorcycle crash I have ever read. I hope you are ok.StillLine_imp said:Here's a photo I took just prior to crashing on the ride home.
![]()
Wow that reminds me of Donegal, Ireland. I stayed in a little cottage in the highlands of Fintown. Same look. Same weather.beardyweirdy@me.com_imp said:![]()
![]()
Peak District
England
If the dog was up my way he could lay down on all the snow. Three huge storms in a row. It's the North Pole in Boston, literally! I hear London will be the same someday when the Pole moves East.Scootjockey_imp said:Thats weird, I just inherited one actually from my father in law who had to move to a nursing home.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hope you are ok!StillLine_imp said:Here's a photo I took just prior to crashing on the ride home.
![]()
Beautiful picture. Hope you weren't hurt. How did you crash? Hurt the bike much?StillLine_imp said:Here's a photo I took just prior to crashing on the ride home.
![]()
That is a great picture...and the most blase' announcement of a motorcycle crash I have ever read. I hope you are ok.EmptySea_imp said:That is a great picture...and the most blase' announcement of a motorcycle crash I have ever read. I hope you are ok.StillLine_imp said:Here's a photo I took just prior to crashing on the ride home.
![]()
Hope you are ok!pdedse_imp said:Hope you are ok!StillLine_imp said:Here's a photo I took just prior to crashing on the ride home.
![]()
Beautiful picture. Hope you weren't hurt. How did you crash? Hurt the bike much?The ferret_imp said:Beautiful picture. Hope you weren't hurt. How did you crash? Hurt the bike much?StillLine_imp said:Here's a photo I took just prior to crashing on the ride home.
![]()
Thank y'all for your concern. That coal dust crap they put down for frozen precipitation got me. Leaned over and accelerating at an intersection and low sided hard on the right side. Broken FB lever, bent bars, scratched engine cover and the muffler did a great job protecting the RR TS. The bruised ribs suck, but I'll live. I'm too darn old to ride as aggressively as I do. I'll post up another photo after I get the bike repaired and back on the road.:biker:Cormanus_imp said:Hope you’re OK, StillLine.
Flytech99_imp said:That’s a total bummer! If you’re doing the repairs yourself, I have a set of stock handlebars and turn signals off my ‘14 DLX that I’ll donate to the cause.
use2b_imp said:hate this happened to you StillLine and until now i was afraid to click on a link to see your bike.
you have a good opportunity to customize your bike now and perhaps even a retro paint job like many of the guys have done.
hope you do not mind me posting the picture for you
Wow, thanks! You folks are awesome. Flytech99, I appreciate the offer for the bars and signals. I just picked up some new take off bars with end weights and my signals are all fine. Use2b, thank you for posting the photo. That's the last pic of my bike in stock form. It's not going to change much. Arrow muffler will be the only planned diversion from stock at this time. Cormanus, my ribs are fine as long as I don't cough, sneeze, laugh, move, breathe . . . .Cormanus_imp said:Bummer, StillLine. Hope the ribs stop hurting quickly.