the Ferret
Road warrior
Beautiful Acrobat, just beautiful.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lord Popgun_imp said:Ferret, judging by the size of the food bag, I’m thinking that is a full size Doberman. The camera angle just makes it look small...![]()

Cormanus_imp said:You may need a lot of food, Scoot, but how much do the dogs eat?![]()

I grew up there and my folks still live there.The ferret_imp said:Wow, living the life I'd say. Lucky man.
Ha! A few mate ;-)Cormanus_imp said:Crikey, Kev. Is there a magazine you’ve not been in with that bike?![]()
)Yep, looks like he's having a ton of fun. Sweet-looking bike, too!The ferret_imp said:Wow, living the life I'd say. Lucky man.
Gosh that's a nice photo, some pictures into the sun that should not work actually do and have surprised me, do i smell a little bit of photoshop in this one? the pixelcount is good on this one too.beardyweirdy@me.com_imp said:![]()
![]()
Peak District
England