the Ferret
Road warrior
great pics Chuckk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This seems like a good idea! Wonderful scenery.Chuckk_imp said:my snow covered mountains beckoned to me today.. I couldn't resist.. riding by myself, I wanted to be extra careful.. so I kept an eye on the snow melt that was running across the road in places.. as I gained altitude the temps dropped.. my gadget thermometer kept me well informed.. as it dipped to 35*f I started to notice a little ice forming on some of the wet spots on the road.. this is when I turned around to come home and on the way take some pics..
.![]()
.![]()
.![]()
..
![]()
.![]()
.![]()


What are the eyes? Turnips?Chuckk_imp said:I just thought.. you guys see snow all of the time.. this must seem like old hat
I see snow, but no bike parked in snow...lolChuckk_imp said:I just thought.. you guys see snow all of the time.. this must seem like old hat

I see snow, but no bike parked in snow...lolpeterbaron_imp said:I see snow, but no bike parked in snow...lolChuckk_imp said:I just thought.. you guys see snow all of the time.. this must seem like old hat
GO & Ferret might be different..
![]()


The ferret_imp said:wow what a strange looking squirrel
I was going to say the same thing, but I didn't want to be "racist".peterbaron_imp said:A lot of European squirrels are red...unless this one had her perm done...![]()
GoldOxide_imp said:The ferret_imp said:wow what a strange looking squirrelI was going to say the same thing, but I didn't want to be "racist".peterbaron_imp said:A lot of European squirrels are red...unless this one had her perm done...![]()
That said, the squirrels in So-ON, and in particular Mississauga/Toronto, Ontario are typically: Black, grey and half-red and black. More notably: They are large and overweight. It makes Wisedrum's visitor look like a baby (or a snack).
I was going to say the same thing, but I didn't want to be "racist".peterbaron_imp said:A lot of European squirrels are red...unless this one had her perm done...![]()