Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Yea that's the vast majority of our squirrels...without the pizza lol
 
and...
GoldOxide_imp said:
Ah, welcome back alprider. I missed your photography, but clearly the wait was worth it.

hmm yes but ev. we must stay home by law now in next days.....we will see...

sorry for the panorama ev. you musst scroll the window...
 
alprider, if I had to choose between that particular location where I could only ride for a portion of the year and elsewhere where the riding opportunities were practically year-round I would gladly store my CB1100 in the garage until the next nice day for an outing in that location awaited me. I'm not sure that combining sunning scenery with stunning roads gets any better than that. :thumbsup:
 
alprider_imp said:
I regularly feel sorry for you when I see what boring streets you have ........:-/
I get your point. We have a bit of everything here in the States. And everyone is different. For example I have friends that enjoy long, straight, barren stretches of road, all while riding in some fairly extreme heat. Not really my thing, but we have it here. I would love to ride around in rural New England during the fall when the weather is dry. Here in Oregon, within 1.5 hours (or less) of my house I have the choice of mountains, winding river roads from small streams to incredibly large river gorges complete with tall waterfalls, rolling wine country, and beautiful ocean beaches. This is one of the main reasons I chose to live where I do.

But having spent some time wandering around Europe I can still recall just how breathtaking much of the scenery was over there. I look at your images and they spur fond memories for me. I'm glad that I was able to visit such places, hoping that I will return someday in the future. Just as with most people here in the States, I'm happy where I am at and am where I want to be. But to me the images you've shared, along with some of the places I've actually visited, represent some of the most beautiful scenery I can imagine. Enjoy!
 
Stunning pictures as always, alprider. Thanks for sharing them.
 
I loved riding in Europe. wish I could afford to do iit often. Alpriders excellent pics bring back fond memories for me.

but I was just thinking this on todays ride, like Guth I am happy to live where I do, and love the roads I get to ride every day. Dont have the great scenery that Alpriddr does, but I get endless joy riding right here. Every day my wife asks me the same thing as I am removing my riding gear " How was your ride?" and every day my answer is the same "GREAT RIDE!"
 
well clear the countryside is overthere too top and for us here these wide is too something fascinating for us..clear and too here we are overpopulatet everything is tight..all this fine streets are only 3 steps long..............

buuuuuut

this shorts streets have a lot little thight curves up and donw hill....and often is 50ml/h -80km/h much to fast for the curves.......or it would be a real challenge to your ability drive it so fast....
 
Nice Richard...looks like spring, a renewal of life
 
Back
Top