Whaaa...a Honda Shadow?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

lol - it was meant to flatter you.EmptySea_imp said:I don't really understand your pixels comment, but I'm not very tech savvy. LOL
Loooon time ago, a friend and I had each were on ATVs once on a frozen lake and we were fine racing around on ice until our machines someone bumbed into each other and locked grills...we came to a spinning stop and the combined weight of the 2 ATVs made for some sickening ice-cracking sounds and then, yep, ka-plunk! We were in about 3-4 feet of water, luckily only about 30' from shore. Friend had a nice sturdy pickup and we were able to pull them out OK, but it took a huge bonfire to get us warmed back up.EmptySea_imp said:I was tempted to try that...never have done that before and really didn't want to head out there without a buddy to witness and/or rescue me.
Oh, we never laughed so hard:biker::biker:EmptySea_imp said:So you got to spin around on the ice on ATVs AND have a huge bonfire??? totally worth it.