postoak_imp
Been there
Thread starter
I started out riding in full leathers for safety's sake, but I don't think it is quite the image for the CB1100. So what do YOU wear?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:rofl:The ferret_imp said:Define older :dodgy:
OH MY EYES !dancinkozmo_imp said:heres how i roll...
OH MY EYES !The ferret_imp said:OH MY EYES !dancinkozmo_imp said:heres how i roll...
OH MY EYES !HikerToo_imp said:OH MY EYES !The ferret_imp said:OH MY EYES !dancinkozmo_imp said:heres how i roll...
That is funny, in an embarrassing sort of way....
So it's true that Yamaha is insisting their riders wear that kit?dancinkozmo_imp said:heres how i roll...
WHEW!!!!! I'm 54, so I'm excluded. I'll let you know next year.postoak_imp said:Older = 55+ I guess.
What are draggin jeans?
I was thinking about one of those synthetic fiber jackets with the dayglo and all those pockets. The salesman at Gearworld tried to dissuade me -- said, something about them being for dual sport riders. I see them on U.K. riders all the time on youtube.
But HikerToo, you fit the bike in the first photo. Maybe I'll just trade my leather pants for Kevlar jeans with built-in knee protection. What brand/model of boots are those?

Did u take that picture just for this thread?dancinkozmo_imp said:heres how i roll...
WHEW!!!!! I'm 54, so I'm excluded. I'll let you know next year.davidsargee_imp said:WHEW!!!!! I'm 54, so I'm excluded. I'll let you know next year.postoak_imp said:Older = 55+ I guess.
What are draggin jeans?
I was thinking about one of those synthetic fiber jackets with the dayglo and all those pockets. The salesman at Gearworld tried to dissuade me -- said, something about them being for dual sport riders. I see them on U.K. riders all the time on youtube.
But HikerToo, you fit the bike in the first photo. Maybe I'll just trade my leather pants for Kevlar jeans with built-in knee protection. What brand/model of boots are those?![]()

WHEW!!!!! I'm 54, so I'm excluded. I'll let you know next year.davidsargee_imp said:WHEW!!!!! I'm 54, so I'm excluded. I'll let you know next year.postoak_imp said:Older = 55+ I guess.
What are draggin jeans?
I was thinking about one of those synthetic fiber jackets with the dayglo and all those pockets. The salesman at Gearworld tried to dissuade me -- said, something about them being for dual sport riders. I see them on U.K. riders all the time on youtube.
But HikerToo, you fit the bike in the first photo. Maybe I'll just trade my leather pants for Kevlar jeans with built-in knee protection. What brand/model of boots are those?![]()
