I got a new hat ... just like the "boss's"

Gone in 60_imp said:
No, but just four bucks! Just wore it out behind my shop while I was repairing some equipment in the hot sun.
Doesn't ventilate too well...
Well, at least you didn't say, "It doesn't breathe well."
 
b269dab0d7a4f01e9853af60fc63d975.jpg
 
Thread starter
"Born in Komyo Japan, I was, Born in Komyo Japan"
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
I think I look like The Boss in this new hat I just bought at lunch today.
I've seen Backpacks, accessories, nearly an entire clothing line made of this Ikea tarp stuff lol

Not sure how durable or functional they are but the big bags they sell are awesome, see below
ecda2dfc1c64467af372e8f6e268ea5b.jpg

For reference, that's a 30" wide kitchen sink that went on the highway lol
 
E11even_Hunnit_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
I think I look like The Boss in this new hat I just bought at lunch today.
I've seen Backpacks, accessories, nearly an entire clothing line made of this Ikea tarp stuff lol

Not sure how durable or functional they are but the big bags they sell are awesome, see below
ecda2dfc1c64467af372e8f6e268ea5b.jpg

For reference, that's a 30" wide kitchen sink that went on the highway lol
Excellent use - quite resourceful.
 
Back
Top