Jun 3, 2021 #21 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Gone in 60_imp said: No, but just four bucks! Just wore it out behind my shop while I was repairing some equipment in the hot sun. Doesn't ventilate too well... Click to expand... Well, at least you didn't say, "It doesn't breathe well."
Gone in 60_imp said: No, but just four bucks! Just wore it out behind my shop while I was repairing some equipment in the hot sun. Doesn't ventilate too well... Click to expand... Well, at least you didn't say, "It doesn't breathe well."
Jun 3, 2021 #24 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter "Born in Komyo Japan, I was, Born in Komyo Japan"
Jun 5, 2021 #26 E11even_Hunnit Been there Gone in 60_imp said: I think I look like The Boss in this new hat I just bought at lunch today. Click to expand... I've seen Backpacks, accessories, nearly an entire clothing line made of this Ikea tarp stuff lol Not sure how durable or functional they are but the big bags they sell are awesome, see below For reference, that's a 30" wide kitchen sink that went on the highway lol
Gone in 60_imp said: I think I look like The Boss in this new hat I just bought at lunch today. Click to expand... I've seen Backpacks, accessories, nearly an entire clothing line made of this Ikea tarp stuff lol Not sure how durable or functional they are but the big bags they sell are awesome, see below For reference, that's a 30" wide kitchen sink that went on the highway lol
Jun 5, 2021 #27 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior E11even_Hunnit_imp said: Gone in 60_imp said: I think I look like The Boss in this new hat I just bought at lunch today. Click to expand... I've seen Backpacks, accessories, nearly an entire clothing line made of this Ikea tarp stuff lol Not sure how durable or functional they are but the big bags they sell are awesome, see below For reference, that's a 30" wide kitchen sink that went on the highway lol Click to expand... Excellent use - quite resourceful.
E11even_Hunnit_imp said: Gone in 60_imp said: I think I look like The Boss in this new hat I just bought at lunch today. Click to expand... I've seen Backpacks, accessories, nearly an entire clothing line made of this Ikea tarp stuff lol Not sure how durable or functional they are but the big bags they sell are awesome, see below For reference, that's a 30" wide kitchen sink that went on the highway lol Click to expand... Excellent use - quite resourceful.