New to me 2017 CB1100 EX owner

nickdivita

First service completed
Thread starter
I just took delivery of a low mileage 2017 CB 1100 EX. Couldn't be happier. Looking forward to hanging around this group and learning. I spent decades writing the FJR 1300 and other bikes including other Hondas. Best regards from Sedona.
 
Thread starter
What's not to like? I mean, I genuinely loved my FJRs over the years but this thing is eye candy like I have never seen. And the only word that comes to mind when I see it, hear it and ride it, is "elegant." I've only added about 4 miles so far to the 4615 on the odometer when I took delivery three days ago. It's a peach. All it really needs is fresh clutch fluid and brake fluid.
 
Thread starter
As much seat time as I had on the FJR over the years, and as much as I admire and reminisce over Yamaha's underappreciated design and engineering marvel, I don't think I've ever been around a machine like this one, that so draws my attention, not to mention the attention of strangers. It's all I can do to avoid junking it up with farkles.
 
Oh don’t worry, the crew here will help you open your wallet, particularly for two little pieces of rubber…
 
I think Sedona will be a great place to get photos of the bike in dramatic settings. Congrats and welcome!
 
I just took delivery of a low mileage 2017 CB 1100 EX. Couldn't be happier. Looking forward to hanging around this group and learning. I spent decades writing the FJR 1300 and other bikes including other Hondas. Best regards from Sedona.
Welcome to the Forum. Our Members are gracious, knowledgeable, supportive, and fun loving. It is a great crew.

I also own a CB1100EX. Each morning, I experience the same joy when I “check” it as I did when I saw it for the first time. Reach out if you have a question or something special to share. David
 
Look forward seeing pics of your bike around Sedona. Very beautiful area. Mrs. G and I always route ourselves through Flagstaff and down through Sedona when we're headed East or West on road trips.
 
Congrats and welcome to the forum. The CB 1100 is a great motorcycle. I've put over 80,000 miles on mine. Cormanus over 100K and one forum member had over 150K last I read.

Is it Rt 89 that drops into Sedona? I think it was 2003 or so the last time my wife and I rode out there.Great little road.
 
Welcome! Has it made the trip to Jerome yet? Find memories of that odd place and great times in the Mex restaurant up there.

You have some amazing riding spots!
 
Back
Top