I got a new hat ... just like the "boss's"

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Soichiro Honda

b289ef3428c6dedf6511dc17685e08f6.jpg


Soichiro Ferret

a8d1cf65643783d9527c271b8a2b7d3a.jpg
 
That's a great score Ferret, even better with the boss's drawing beside it, worth framing!
 
Thread starter
I also got one of the original looking "mechanic's hats". I thought they were pretty cool.

Amazon.com
 
I see the resemblance is more than philosophical! Master & disciple.

Nice find, ferret! Now me want. :)
 
I know, I know, I’m a party pooper, but it bothers me that neither Soichiro has an RLET.
 
Where else? I should have been clearer though.
 
You’ve hit your peak with that post, Houtman.
 
I think I look like The Boss in this new hat I just bought at lunch today.
 
Thread starter
Was it hard to put together?
 
No, but just four bucks! Just wore it out behind my shop while I was repairing some equipment in the hot sun.
Doesn't ventilate too well...
 
Thread starter
a better pic (not a drawing) of "the Boss" wearing his favorite hat

e3a9b1683644171e62be3492c7a4f001.jpg
 
Back
Top