the Ferret
Road warrior
We have a stiff no texting law here in Ohio. Doesn't help. I still see people texting every day. Texting laws are like speeding laws. Lots of people do it every day and very few are caught.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's been happening to me also.Houtman_imp said:Hi Ferret, thank you for getting my posting right.
Three times I tried to post it but it never showed up on the Forum, something must have gone wrong at that time . THANKS !
Nah she said to me as i lay there covered in blood "i was waiting at that light for such a long time" Which still doesn't explain why she changed lanes into me.HondaJon_imp said:That just sucks, I'm sure the car was at fault. Driver was most likey too worried about updating thier "stauts" on Facebook than driving....
"Smart Phone Drones"......
Listen to Randy mate. If you have photos, receipts etc go after them. Don't limp away and make it easy money for the shareholders.dlhmatt_imp said:Well... that's it the cb is totaled. They said the value was something just over 7k... that chaps my a** but i limped away with a lot more than that because of taxes, windscreen, and "custom" seat... f-ing vultures...
I just posted to this thread also. Seemed to be OK on first look but now I don't see it. Also, on this thread only, when I select "view last post" it takes me to post #1. Strange.The ferret_imp said:You had posted the same thing 3 times above, I cleaned it up, is that what you are talking about?
I just posted to this thread also. Seemed to be OK on first look but now I don't see it. Also, on this thread only, when I select "view last post" it takes me to post #1. Strange.Pterodactyl_imp said:I just posted to this thread also. Seemed to be OK on first look but now I don't see it. Also, on this thread only, when I select "view last post" it takes me to post #1. Strange.The ferret_imp said:You had posted the same thing 3 times above, I cleaned it up, is that what you are talking about?
Cheers
dlhmatt_imp said:Well... that's it the cb is totaled. They said the value was something just over 7k... that chaps my a** but i limped away with a lot more than that because of taxes, windscreen, and "custom" seat... f-ing vultures...
Yeah i did. I have emailed invoices and PayPal payments for the extras. So like i said i limped away with a lot more than that.Randy B_imp said:They need to pay you on top of the value of the bike for the extras you had installed on the bike. Don't let them just pay you out for the bike it self. Make sure you have pictures of the items and if possible the receipts for them, if not what they would cost to replace and the approximate date you purchased them. I was paid $125 for my Streetshield EX after my accident on top of what they paid to fix the bike.