i give up for a while...

We have a stiff no texting law here in Ohio. Doesn't help. I still see people texting every day. Texting laws are like speeding laws. Lots of people do it every day and very few are caught.
 
I hope that you soon will be well enough to ride again.
There is a lesson here for many riders :

It is better to be uncomfortable on your bike than uncomfortable in the hospital.

Even the very best riding gear is still a lot cheaper than a hospital bill.

A few months ago we "picked up" a new riding buddy , he bought a low mileage Kawasaki cruiser and told me all the things that he was going to do to that bike.
I told him, you are wrong, better spend the first $1000 on yourself buying protective gear (you should have seen his gear)
Of course he did not listen till another guy , also new to our group had a bad accident and after that he finally bought some better gear.
 
You had posted the same thing 3 times above, I cleaned it up, is that what you are talking about?
 
Hi Ferret, thank you for getting my posting right.
Three times I tried to post it but it never showed up on the Forum, something must have gone wrong at that time . THANKS !
 
That just sucks, I'm sure the car was at fault. Driver was most likey too worried about updating thier "stauts" on Facebook than driving....

"Smart Phone Drones"......
 
Thread starter
Houtman_imp said:
Hi Ferret, thank you for getting my posting right.
Three times I tried to post it but it never showed up on the Forum, something must have gone wrong at that time . THANKS !
That's been happening to me also.

HondaJon_imp said:
That just sucks, I'm sure the car was at fault. Driver was most likey too worried about updating thier "stauts" on Facebook than driving....

"Smart Phone Drones"......
Nah she said to me as i lay there covered in blood "i was waiting at that light for such a long time" Which still doesn't explain why she changed lanes into me.
 
Thread starter
Well... that's it the cb is totaled. They said the value was something just over 7k... that chaps my a** but i limped away with a lot more than that because of taxes, windscreen, and "custom" seat... f-ing vultures...
 
They need to pay you on top of the value of the bike for the extras you had installed on the bike. Don't let them just pay you out for the bike it self. Make sure you have pictures of the items and if possible the receipts for them, if not what they would cost to replace and the approximate date you purchased them. I was paid $125 for my Streetshield EX after my accident on top of what they paid to fix the bike.
 
dlhmatt_imp said:
Well... that's it the cb is totaled. They said the value was something just over 7k... that chaps my a** but i limped away with a lot more than that because of taxes, windscreen, and "custom" seat... f-ing vultures...
Listen to Randy mate. If you have photos, receipts etc go after them. Don't limp away and make it easy money for the shareholders.

Hope your recovery is going well and you can get back on a new horse sooner, rather than later.

Cheers
 
I see there is an update, but I can't see the post. It has only happened to me in this thread...I don't get it.

It told me the PT was the last to post, yey I can't see it. Ugh.
 
The ferret_imp said:
You had posted the same thing 3 times above, I cleaned it up, is that what you are talking about?
I just posted to this thread also. Seemed to be OK on first look but now I don't see it. Also, on this thread only, when I select "view last post" it takes me to post #1. Strange.

Cheers
 
Dunno fellas, last post takes me to post 93, Pteros post, I also see Randys post # 92???

Full moon gremlins I suppose
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
You had posted the same thing 3 times above, I cleaned it up, is that what you are talking about?
I just posted to this thread also. Seemed to be OK on first look but now I don't see it. Also, on this thread only, when I select "view last post" it takes me to post #1. Strange.

Cheers
I just posted to this thread also. Seemed to be OK on first look but now I don't see it. Also, on this thread only, when I select "view last post" it takes me to post #1. Strange.

Cheers
This is exactly what has been happening to me, but only in this thread....weird.
 
Thread starter
dlhmatt_imp said:
Well... that's it the cb is totaled. They said the value was something just over 7k... that chaps my a** but i limped away with a lot more than that because of taxes, windscreen, and "custom" seat... f-ing vultures...
Randy B_imp said:
They need to pay you on top of the value of the bike for the extras you had installed on the bike. Don't let them just pay you out for the bike it self. Make sure you have pictures of the items and if possible the receipts for them, if not what they would cost to replace and the approximate date you purchased them. I was paid $125 for my Streetshield EX after my accident on top of what they paid to fix the bike.
Yeah i did. I have emailed invoices and PayPal payments for the extras. So like i said i limped away with a lot more than that.
 
Back
Top