branew_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sounds like the new Shoei to me.kenfyoozed_imp said:I have full face helmets. I would love to be able to use a half helmet in summer months, but for some reason I can't breath at any speeds over 40mph with my face in the wind. Plus I am kinda attached to my face and would like to keep it in event of an accident. That being said, I am looking for a new helmet. Full face, light weight, internal sun visor, fog free, and quiet.....Not asking for much huh?

Sounds like the new Shoei to me.yetanotherGerman_imp said:Sounds like the new Shoei to me.kenfyoozed_imp said:I have full face helmets. I would love to be able to use a half helmet in summer months, but for some reason I can't breath at any speeds over 40mph with my face in the wind. Plus I am kinda attached to my face and would like to keep it in event of an accident. That being said, I am looking for a new helmet. Full face, light weight, internal sun visor, fog free, and quiet.....Not asking for much huh?![]()
Mind giving a review of the GT-air? Looking at how quiet, and vents work when open and dont when they are closed. That sounds strange but I have one lower end helmet that closing the vents donothing:dodgy:HikerToo_imp said:After trying 4 or 5 Shoei helmets this past summer, I ended up with 2, both have built in extra sun shield that comes down.
Shoe GT Air w/pin lock
Shoei GT-Air II Helmet (LG) - RevZilla
Shoei J-Cruise 3/4 with shield for warmer weather riding
Shop Open Face Motorcycle Helmets Online - RevZilla
I have also been using the wet rag method to clean the shields, let a wet/warm t-shirt/rag sit on the shield for 15 minutes, bugs melt off, then wipe with micro fiber cloth.
Sounds like the new Shoei to me.yetanotherGerman_imp said:Sounds like the new Shoei to me.kenfyoozed_imp said:I have full face helmets. I would love to be able to use a half helmet in summer months, but for some reason I can't breath at any speeds over 40mph with my face in the wind. Plus I am kinda attached to my face and would like to keep it in event of an accident. That being said, I am looking for a new helmet. Full face, light weight, internal sun visor, fog free, and quiet.....Not asking for much huh?![]()
... or Schuberth C3 pro.