Had to add gaiters!!

Can anyone verify that the 41mm gaiters in the above JP Cycles link will work on our CB1100?
thanks
[/QUOTE]

Being 41mm in diameter it will definitely fit our forks but what you would need to find out is the length or height of the Gaiters themselves. I would Call them and see if they can verify that.
[/QUOTE]

Ok I am confused but I confuse easily. :@ I called J&P Cycle to see if the ones they sell will fit our CB1100.The ones in the above link with the "zipper" on back? Dude on the phone said and I quote, " top is 41mm bottom is two inches"

I say what? He says that's what my computer says sir. Has anyone tried these on a CB1100? Our forks are 41mm but where you attach these on the bottom it is about 64-65mm which is about two and a half inches.
Maybe the dude on the phone does not know what he is talking about.
 
Thread starter
sounds like it. I just went by the 41mm measurement when i ordered mine from british customs.

it is really easy to remove the fork tubes, just saying
 
silascopathic_imp said:
On British customs I ordered their 41mm fork gaiters. $32 after shipping!

Picture time!

81e5a7d0835a5db0c9e818bb48c9afa4.jpg

b4777bd0d7adfd287074f3fd3f39f331.jpg


Here us a picture of my cb and my buddy's guzzi v7

ef08d037937ada2fd5b957540aa85373.jpg



I love the look of these so much! Good purchase feelings all around. Took me 25 min to install .

what happened to the exhaust of your Guzzi, you bandage the pipes because they are injured?
 
Cool looking, but rots the pipes. Strongly recommend you reconsider. That is the bike I was considering instead of the CB1100 (orange and cream Special though). Nice bike, a wee bit too small for me. :P Still not a bad bike at all though. You did good. :worship:
 
I guess it was asking too much to have so much good taste in just one guy..... :angel:


:D
 
Looks like they were made for it Rick. Very cool
 
Thanks again Rick. Headed down to the Kwacker shop Monday or Tuesday and ordering a set up for my new 14. Those look perfect. Gots to have them!
 
The ferret_imp said:
Thanks again Rick. Headed down to the Kwacker shop Monday or Tuesday and ordering a set up for my new 14. Those look perfect. Gots to have them!
Just be careful ferret, I can see them now, trying to muscle you into the purchase of some Kawasaki brand little rubber end cap covers for your levers.

Proceed with caution.
 
And you simply CANNOT have Kwaka end tips on a Honda!
 
Don't worry, only gen-u- ine Honda rubber end covers for me. ;)
 
Back
Top