silascopathic_imp
Been there
Thread starter
no problemo!!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I called J&P Cycle to see if the ones they sell will fit our CB1100.The ones in the above link with the "zipper" on back? Dude on the phone said and I quote, " top is 41mm bottom is two inches"silascopathic_imp said:On British customs I ordered their 41mm fork gaiters. $32 after shipping!
Picture time!
![]()
![]()
Here us a picture of my cb and my buddy's guzzi v7
![]()
I love the look of these so much! Good purchase feelings all around. Took me 25 min to install .
Still not a bad bike at all though. You did good. :worship:


Rick those look like a perfect fit, any clamps there I cant tell, I am so going to get the same ones! what year do you tell them W650?Rick Froscheiser_imp said:Added gaiters today. I used fork boots for Kawasaki W650
[url=http://s122.photobucket.com/user/rfro1/media/Gaiters/DSCN0554_zps6b62d786.jpg.html]
Rick those look like a perfect fit, any clamps there I cant tell, I am so going to get the same ones! what year do you tell them W650?ss2wheels_imp said:Rick those look like a perfect fit, any clamps there I cant tell, I am so going to get the same ones! what year do you tell them W650?Rick Froscheiser_imp said:Added gaiters today. I used fork boots for Kawasaki W650
[url=http://s122.photobucket.com/user/rfro1/media/Gaiters/DSCN0554_zps6b62d786.jpg.html]
Rick those look like a perfect fit, any clamps there I cant tell, I am so going to get the same ones! what year do you tell them W650?Rick Froscheiser_imp said:Rick those look like a perfect fit, any clamps there I cant tell, I am so going to get the same ones! what year do you tell them W650?ss2wheels_imp said:Rick those look like a perfect fit, any clamps there I cant tell, I am so going to get the same ones! what year do you tell them W650?Rick Froscheiser_imp said:Added gaiters today. I used fork boots for Kawasaki W650
[url=http://s122.photobucket.com/user/rfro1/media/Gaiters/DSCN0554_zps6b62d786.jpg.html]
The bottom fit tight so no clamps. Silicone on the top to slide it on. I used black zip ties on the top. PN 49006-1335.
Just be careful ferret, I can see them now, trying to muscle you into the purchase of some Kawasaki brand little rubber end cap covers for your levers.The ferret_imp said:Thanks again Rick. Headed down to the Kwacker shop Monday or Tuesday and ordering a set up for my new 14. Those look perfect. Gots to have them!
