Got a Corbin seat too bad my season is over

Banned_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I picked up a used Corbin seat from forum member Rdtwohig it is quite comfortable to sit on (although to be honest I prefer the looks of the stock seat) but unfortunately my back completely gave up about a month ago and I haven't been able to ride since. I am scheduled for major back surgery in Nov. That means I will miss snowmobile season too but hopefully ready to go for next spring.

My wife may actually go for ride now that the CB has a back rest - she won't get on a bike without one.

In the mean time keep those riding pictures coming so that I may live vicariously through you all.
 
Sorry to hear about your back issues. Best of luck with the surgery and hope you heal quickly and completely. Your trusty CB will be waiting when you are ready to ride again.

Do fill it up, put some Seafoam in it, run it until the Seafoam can get into the injectors. Then put the battery on a battery tender until you can get back to it.
 
Very best wishes for successful surgery and a rapid and complete recovery, W/R.
 
W/R hope you have a speedy recovery. My wife has the same sentiments, she won't ride without a backrest or rear trunk to lean against. You will really enjoy the seat next spring.
 
Thread starter
Thanks for the well wishes and advice everyone.

Seafoam? I've not seen that product before but I always use fuel line stabilizer and battery tenders when storing my vehicles.
 
Good luck with your back. I hope it turns out well for you :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I know about Seafoam, but don't recall seeing it here on our shelves in our area.
Many products available in the U.S. aren't available here.
 
Back
Top