DutchRutter
Running like a top
Thread starter
Hello Everyone!
This coming riding season the wife and I are wanting to do some longer rides on the CB. So I'm looking to get a more comfortable seat. I've been relatively fine with the stock seat on trips less then an 2 hours straight but over that and I find my butt and lower back hurting. I believe I am fine with the seat height, I am about 5'8" with a 28" inseam so definitely shorter then most. Maybe I need a shorter seat then stock?
I was looking at Webike, and I prefer the flatter look of the K&H but I prefer the price and passenger rear hip stopper of the Daytona Cozy. I was hoping to get people's feedback on these two options. Which would be the more comfortable and practical for two up riding?
Does the K&H justify its premium price?
Are their any other complete seat options that I'm missing?
I know about the Corbin but I cant stand the way they look, so that's out.
Thanks.
This coming riding season the wife and I are wanting to do some longer rides on the CB. So I'm looking to get a more comfortable seat. I've been relatively fine with the stock seat on trips less then an 2 hours straight but over that and I find my butt and lower back hurting. I believe I am fine with the seat height, I am about 5'8" with a 28" inseam so definitely shorter then most. Maybe I need a shorter seat then stock?
I was looking at Webike, and I prefer the flatter look of the K&H but I prefer the price and passenger rear hip stopper of the Daytona Cozy. I was hoping to get people's feedback on these two options. Which would be the more comfortable and practical for two up riding?
Does the K&H justify its premium price?
Are their any other complete seat options that I'm missing?
I know about the Corbin but I cant stand the way they look, so that's out.
Thanks.


