hillbilly_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
close to taking plunge for a new gold wing have choice between 2013 and 2015 about1200 cheaper for the 13 any thoughts
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I almost pulled the trigger on a new 2014 Wing a month ago. The price out the door plus tax at New York Honda Yamaha was $19,990 about $4000 off MSRP $23,990 w/audio comfort. I know Darin the owner well from purchasing bikes in the past. He has two Blue and Red available. I'm still considering one, not sure if I'll keep the CB or trade with the deal.hillbilly_imp said:close to taking plunge for a new gold wing have choice between 2013 and 2015 about1200 cheaper for the 13 any thoughts
I almost pulled the trigger on a new 2014 Wing a month ago. The price out the door plus tax at New York Honda Yamaha was $19,990 about $4000 off MSRP $23,990 w/audio comfort. I know Darin the owner well from purchasing bikes in the past. He has two Blue and Red available. I'm still considering one, not sure if I'll keep the CB or trade with the deal. this bike is an audio comfort ,which is I suppose is the standard model.out the door price which includes setup ,sales tax,tag $19466.30 take off sales tax brings price to $18298.00 seems reasonable to me? any thoughtsCIP57_imp said:I almost pulled the trigger on a new 2014 Wing a month ago. The price out the door plus tax at New York Honda Yamaha was $19,990 about $4000 off MSRP $23,990 w/audio comfort. I know Darin the owner well from purchasing bikes in the past. He has two Blue and Red available. I'm still considering one, not sure if I'll keep the CB or trade with the deal.hillbilly_imp said:close to taking plunge for a new gold wing have choice between 2013 and 2015 about1200 cheaper for the 13 any thoughts
.I almost pulled the trigger on a new 2014 Wing a month ago. The price out the door plus tax at New York Honda Yamaha was $19,990 about $4000 off MSRP $23,990 w/audio comfort. I know Darin the owner well from purchasing bikes in the past. He has two Blue and Red available. I'm still considering one, not sure if I'll keep the CB or trade with the deal. this bike is an audio comfort ,which is I suppose is the standard model.out the door price which includes setup ,sales tax,tag $19466.30 take off sales tax brings price to $18298.00 seems reasonable to me? any thoughtshillbilly_imp said:I almost pulled the trigger on a new 2014 Wing a month ago. The price out the door plus tax at New York Honda Yamaha was $19,990 about $4000 off MSRP $23,990 w/audio comfort. I know Darin the owner well from purchasing bikes in the past. He has two Blue and Red available. I'm still considering one, not sure if I'll keep the CB or trade with the deal. this bike is an audio comfort ,which is I suppose is the standard model.out the door price which includes setup ,sales tax,tag $19466.30 take off sales tax brings price to $18298.00 seems reasonable to me? any thoughtsCIP57_imp said:I almost pulled the trigger on a new 2014 Wing a month ago. The price out the door plus tax at New York Honda Yamaha was $19,990 about $4000 off MSRP $23,990 w/audio comfort. I know Darin the owner well from purchasing bikes in the past. He has two Blue and Red available. I'm still considering one, not sure if I'll keep the CB or trade with the deal.hillbilly_imp said:close to taking plunge for a new gold wing have choice between 2013 and 2015 about1200 cheaper for the 13 any thoughts
Good for you Mike, bike looks clean at a nice price point. Many miles of happy travel my friend.Ridem32_imp said:I just bought a nice low mile 07 wing 4,500 when I bought it a few weeks ago now over 6,500 miles. It's loaded with everything nav cb etc. Paid $13,500. It's the best touring bike I have ever owned. The heated seats & heated grips make it so nice. And you get no wind! Took a 700 mile trip last weekend (2) days..
Me and my partner

. Heated grips help a lot and are very nice. The ST you got from me was like new not even broken in. Glad your happy.