That Popgun! He's a very naughty boy.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
OH the humanity!....Lord Popgun_imp said:Well I finally got back into town and ordered a GIpro gear indicator for the CB. Ordered one for the ST too!! Put me on your naughty list twice Classic![]()



Hanging my head in shame :blush:The ferret_imp said:Looks good popgun (yes, I was being facetious) . How can a guy know about swapping pins in a 6 pin connector and not figure out how to post pics. It befuddles me lol


Hanging my head in shame :blush:Lord Popgun_imp said:Hanging my head in shame :blush:The ferret_imp said:Looks good popgun (yes, I was being facetious) . How can a guy know about swapping pins in a 6 pin connector and not figure out how to post pics. It befuddles me lol
You see, I don't know any 12 year olds to teach me
Wait, you don't even have a smart phone, and you're getting on me? Only Cormanus and ClassicVW can do that![]()

Late last year my niece decided to buy an old rotary dial phone at a flea market for $5. Turns out, by identifying a sticker on the bottom, we discovered it was the exact same phone my late mother got rid of about 15 years ago. She could have had it for free back then, but back then it was junk. Today its quaint.The ferret_imp said:Hanging my head in shame :blush:Lord Popgun_imp said:Hanging my head in shame :blush:The ferret_imp said:Looks good popgun (yes, I was being facetious) . How can a guy know about swapping pins in a 6 pin connector and not figure out how to post pics. It befuddles me lol
You see, I don't know any 12 year olds to teach me
Wait, you don't even have a smart phone, and you're getting on me? Only Cormanus and ClassicVW can do that![]()
You see, I don't know any 12 year olds to teach me
Wait, you don't even have a smart phone, and you're getting on me? Only Cormanus and ClassicVW can do that![]()
:rofl:
oops. Hey, someday this rotary cell phone is going to be a collectors item.